APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai
With an intelligent battery management, the APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability via precision charging. The unit houses a power condition that offers protection for connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances. It boasts of temperature-compensated battery charging capability to enhance battery life by controlling the charge voltage as per battery temperature. Apart from battery failure notification, the Smart-UPS also conducts periodic battery self-test to ensure early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Featuring an automatic self-test, the APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power and restarts loads after it is shutdown. With network manageability, the unit provides remote management over the network. It features audible alarms that actively inform you whether the unit is on battery, the battery is low, or if there is an overload condition.
Through LED status indicators, the APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai updates you on the unit and power status. In addition to serial connectivity for managing the UPS via a serial port, the unit has USB connectivity that enables you to manage the UPS via a USB port. Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protect equipment while batteries are being replaced. It comes with resettable circuit breakers for a quick recovery from overloaded events.
With adjustable voltage-transfer points, APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai widens the input voltage window or tightens the output voltage regulation for maximizing useful battery life. You can also use this equipment for optimal performance in some specific power environments or generator applications. The unit has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. Also supplies battery-powered AC.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity
- The powerful UPS-3000VA Dubai provides the ability to adapt for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Full Equipment Compatibility
- The APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Intelligent Battery Management
- APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower Dubai is integrated with patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Enhanced Productivity
- Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the APC Smart-UPS-3000VA Tower Dubai locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Reliable & Cost-Effective
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Convenient Remote Accessibility
- Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
APC Smart-UPS3000VA Tower-Technical Specifications
|8 x IEC-320 C13
1 x IEC-320 C19
|Data Line Protection
|Serial via RJ45
USB via Type-B
|Emergency Power Off (EPO) Support
|2 to 4 ms
|Surge Energy Rating
|Nominal Input Voltage
|Input Voltage Range
|208 to 240 VAC
|Input Voltage Adjustable Range
|141 to 280 VAC
|50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz
|Output Voltage Range
|208 to 240 VAC
|50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz
|32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|0 to 95%
|5 to 113°F / -15 to 45°C
|10,000′ / 3000 m
|50,000′ / 15,000 m
|REACH, RoHS, as per Manufacturer
|6′ / 1.8 m
|2 RU (with Included Hardware)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|17 x 3.36 x 26.26″ / 432 x 85 x 667 mm
|82.1 lb / 37.3 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|34 x 23.05 x 9.06″