APC Smart-UPS SRT6000VA Dubai
When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS on-line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included powerful management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5Kva and above include an integrated network management card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). the Smart-UPS on-line family provides customers with a reliable source of Uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
- Trusted Protection. Simplified Management. Perfect for distributed IT.
- Protect servers, switches, networking devices and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS On-line 6000VA. APC Smart-UPS On-line provides backup battery power during power outages and continuously safeguard devices from fluctuating power conditions and surges. With premium protection and simplified management, the 6000VA UPS ensures consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection
- APC Smart-UPS SRT 6000VA Dubai On-Line provide high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and industrial applications. This On-Line UPS features Unity Power Factor for best-in-class power density.
- Scalable Battery Runtime for Power Outages
- With 6 outlets and a compatibility with external battery packs, this server UPS provides uninterrupted and scalable battery power to connected electronics. Connect to 10 of the SRT192RMBP external battery packs to increase the amount of time the UPS can provide battery power to devices (battery packs sold separately).
- Network Management Cart Included
- This UPS includes a pre-installed Network Management Card (model AP9631) via the SmartSlot, to remotely monitor and control the APC Smart-UPS SRT 6000VA Dubai by connecting it directly to the network. A temperature sensor is included to monitor changes in temperature of your devices
- PowerChute Network Shutdown Software Included
- Remotely manage your IT infrastructure during prolonged power disturbances with PowerChute software included with purchase of model. Unattended, graceful shutdown of your physical servers and virtual machines reduces business risk and protects real-time data. Integration support with Hyperconverged infrastructure leaders; Cisco HyperFlex,HPE SimpliVity,Nutanix,and VMware.
- Alternate Monitoring and Management Options
- Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute Business software to configure settings and monitor usage. Audible alarms also provide notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Convenient Installation
- The SRT6KRMXLT converts from a tower or stand-alone UPS to a rack mount UPS, offering flexibility in various installations.
- High Efficiency
- The APC Smart-UPS SRT6000VA Dubai offers a green mode to ensure you are operating at the highest level of efficiency while it’s smart battery management maximizes performance. A built-in energy meter measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.