APC SMT1500 RMI2UC Dubai
APC SMT1500 RMI2UC Dubai is ideal for small and medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers and networking equipment from power disturbances and outages. The Smart UPS features pure sine wave output on battery, simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics. LCD status display provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs. Most Smart-UPS C models can be installed in either a tower or rack configuration, allowing standardization across multiple applications. Built on the same standards as the award-winning Smart-UPS, with over 10 million installed, APC SMT1500 RMI2UC Dubai provides the basic features and manageability needed to protect entry-level applications.
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status Display
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- 1500VA / 900W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Pure Sine Wave UPS provides highest degree of compatibility with active PFC power supplies and electronics
- 6 battery backup and surge protector outlets
- Rack-Mountable smart UPS power supply
- Network-grade power supply conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts low input voltage and trims high voltage without battery operation. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Output Voltage Distortion
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Other Output Voltages
Input voltage range for main operations
Number of Power Cords
Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
Battery Charge Power (Watts)
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Units per Pallet
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Online thermal dissipation