Fanvil X3SG Entry Level IP Phone Dubai
The Fanvil X3SG Entry Level IP Phone takes communication a notch higher using its numerous advanced features. It is an upgraded version of the Fanvil X3G IP Phone. The Fanvil X3SG Entry Level IP Phone runs on IPV6 Linux System and is designed to support the Opus codec as well as Power over Ethernet. It’s large 2.8″ color screen display not only enhances visual clarity but also gives easy access to information. Newly added function keys increased SIP lines and supported EHS headset also make it an efficient business tool in the office.
Making full-use of high-quality materials, plus an extra-large 320×240 2.8 inch (X3G: 2.8 inches) color LCD, it offers a smoother user experience, much more visual information at a glance, plus HD Voice characteristics. Dual 10/100 Mbps(X3G: 10/100/1000 Mbps) network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for extended network use. The X3S series supports two VoIP accounts, simple, flexible, and secure installation options, Open VPN. It also operates with SRTP/ HTTPS/ TLS, 802.1x. As a very cost-effective and powerful IP solution, the X3SP maximizes productivity in both small and large office environments.
Scan X3S/G screen’s QR code to get into the web page. Web page access with mobile phone at anytime, anywhere. With wideband codec G.722 and Opus, X3SG new version prevents the background noise from the external environment and presents you with ideal HD audio in communication. Not only can X3SG new version be installed in the desktop stand mode with two different angles but also in a wall-mounted mode by an additional hanging part, addressing the diverse applications.
Fanvil X3SG Key Features:
- HD Audio
- The Fanvil X3SG IP Phone has a full-duplex, hands-free speakerphone with echo cancellation to filter out background noises when in a busy and noisy environment. This results in crystal clear conversations, ensuring that you can hear and be heard clearly.
- Hands-Free Key
- Enjoy unlimited mobility using the Fanvil X3SG IP Phone which is equipped with a hands-free key. This feature enables you to multitask within the office. For instance, one can make notes while on a phone call. This not only saves time but also boosts the productivity of workers in the office.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Fanvil X3SG IP Phone is a highly economical device that is built to minimize high power consumption using Power over Ethernet. It is equipped with an adaptive 10/100mbps Gigabit Ethernet port which connects to a power source. For users who do not have PoE equipment, the traditional power adapter should be used. If the device is connected to a PoE switch and power adapter at the same time, the power adapter will be used in priority and will switch to a PoE power supply at power failure on the power adapter.
- High Interoperability
- The magnificent Fanvil X3SG IP Phone has been built to enable excellent compatibility with most of the world’s leading platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- Pocket – Friendly
- The technologically advanced Fanvil X3SG IP Phone is configured for reduced energy consumption and lower costs courtesy of the Power-over-Ethernet design complete with ‘sleep mode.’ Now you can make or receive your much-needed phone calls without incurring extra power costs. The setup further gives you the freedom to select only what you need for a perfect fit based on the already existing office fittings. It is possible to only purchase the media wall and infuse it into the office furniture together with other components already available in your office.
- Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving
- The Fanvil X3SG IP Phone is a wall-mountable IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It comes with an included desk/ wall mount for easy installation.
Fanvil X3SG – Quick Specifications
– Main LCD x1: 2.8-inch (320×240) Color Screen
– Keypad : 34 keys
– Color : Black
– RJ9 Port x2 : Handset x1, Headset x1
– RJ45 Port x2 : Network x1, PC x1 (Bridged to Network)
– Installation Type : Desktop Stand/Wall Mounted (need additional wall hanging parts)
– Device Dimensions Desktop Stand (Angles 1) : 169×186.3×174.5 mm
– Device Dimensions Desktop Stand (Angles 2) : 169×177.6×183.7 mm
– Device Dimensions Wall-mounted : 169×115.6×212.5 mm