Fanvil X1S IP Phone Dubai
Fanvil X1S boasts of an elegant appearance to fit any existing fixtures of any office. It is equipped with a clear backlight display and newly added line keys with LED light, providing easier operation access for the users. It supports EHS wireless headset, thus according to its user maximum freedom, thanks to its hands-free mode. Enhanced HD audio with wideband codec G.722 and Opus which filter out background noise so as to deliver crystal clear conversations make the Fanvil X1S IP Phone an efficient business tool in the office. The Fanvil X1S IP Phone does not however support Power over Ethernet(PoE).
The Fanvil X1S brings a number of advanced features when compared to its predecessor the X1P. The X1S continues to be an economic IP Phone that provides the basic features a small business or residential VoIP user needs but brings added highlights like OPUS codec, and support for an EHS headset adapter amongst many more features. The X1S has 2 lines, a backlit display. The Fanvil X1S is an affordable VoIP phone that does not disappoint in quality and provides advanced features such as G.722 codec for high-end audio and the OPUS codec for use in low bandwidth applications. The X1S replaces the X1P and adds support for EHS headsets and wall mounts.
The X1S provides two lines. Users can dial and receive calls through two separate SIP lines for added efficiency and flexibility. The X1S is easy to configure and set up using a convenient web-based GUI. The X1S is the right phone for those looking for a quality phone with key features that won’t break the budget.
Fanvil X1S Features :
- Enhanced HD Audio Communication
- With wideband codec G.722 and Opus, Fanvil X1S prevents the background noise from the external environment and presents you with ideal HD audio in communication.
- Support EHS headset – Free your Hands
- Wireless EHS headset supported by Fanvil X1S through EHS cable allows you to deal with other issues while making a phone call, which is more productive in many working spaces.
- Clear Backlight Screen :
- The Fanvil X1S comes with a large 128 x 48 pixel Display Screen which delivers a crystal clear 4 – Line Display resulting in enhanced visual clarity, as well as easy and quick access to information. The backlit screen is easy to read even in poor light conditions.
- 2 – Line Operation :
- A user can easily make or receive calls using two different SIP lines. This feature is not only highly efficient in offices but is also useful in boosting the productivity of workers.
- Effortless Configuration :
- The Fanvil X1S IP Phone comes with an easy web-based configuration via phone and computer, resulting in added convenience and increased productivity.
- Supports 3-way conferences :
- The Fanvil X1S IP Phone is designed to allow for 3-way group calls to enable you to have a teleconference with two other parties, delivering more powerful and flexible session management.
- Multi-Platform Compatibility :
- Based on SIP, the Fanvil X1S IP Phone is configured to allow for full compatibility with major leading professional office platforms including Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix, BroadSoft, Zycoo, and many other world’s top platforms.
- Flexible Installation Mode
- Not only can Fanvil X1S be installed in the desktop stand mode with two different angles but also in a wall-mounted mode by an additional hanging part, addressing the diverse applications.
Fanvil X1S Specifications :
- 128*48 dot-matrix display with backlight
- HD audio with G.722 and Opus
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Newly increased phone book/ voice message key, 2 line keys with LED light
- 2 SIP accounts
- Support Recording (Through Server Recording )
- Support EHS wireless headset
- Support IPv4 , IPv6 protocol
- Handset / Hands-free / Headset mode
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- z VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
Network and protocols
- LAN ports 2 x 10/100 Ethernet
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network AccessControl: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP (BasicUnencrypted) / OpenVPN
- 0 overUDP / TCP / TLS
- RTP / RTCP / SRTP STUN DHCP PPPoE
- L2TP (BasicUnencrypted)
- FTP / TFTP HTTP / HTTPS