Fanvil H2S VoIP Phone Dubai
The Fanvil H2S Hotel IP phone is equipped with a single programmable key and can be mounted on the wall. The H2S supports Power over Ethernet and comes complete with all the standard phone features such as call hold, redial, and transfer. Although the H2S is designed for hotels, it also fits into other environments such as offices, retail, or healthcare. Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone not only provides for high-quality voice communications but also offers Access Point (AP) function to meet your daily wireless communication needs. The premium Hotel Phone is SIP v2.0 – based, enabling you to make calls via Proxy voice communications, IP sharing, as well as the QoS mechanism. Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone not only manages your voice and data services in the office but also delivers efficient communication while cutting on costs incurred.
The H2S is a wall-mounted IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels, and general business functions. The Fanvil H2S improves the experience for guests in any hotel room by providing an easy-to-use, high-performing communication device that is both economical and environmentally friendly.
The H2S supports PoE and is compatible with major platforms such as 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, and Xorcom. Several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference others.
Fanvil H2S Phone Key Features:
- Call Hold, Redial, Transfer, Release
- Volume and Ringer Level Control
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Configurable Dial Plan
- High Interoperability – Compatible with Major Platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- Full – Duplex Speakerphone :
- The Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Cancelling Technology that delivers superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations.
- Easy Operation :
- The Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone is designed to ease call control on the display by using soft keys for daily functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding. You can also access the corporate directory quickly via the soft keys. The user can use the application keys such as the Phone key, Main menu, Contacts and Recents to navigate through the phone and display a list of options including features, network information, administration and many others.
- Highly Flexible :
- The Flanvil H2S Hotel Phone pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Rich QoS Capabilities :
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
- Phone Hotspot :
- This means that several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference and many others.
- SIP Compliance :
- The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Furthermore, the Fanvil H2S Hotel phone can not only be configured via a user interface, it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives it the ability to act as a web server. You can therefore easily connect your Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Fanvil H2S Hotel phone is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and (RFC 3262) works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Asterisk,3CX, and BroadSoft that currently exist in the market.
- Automated – Provisioning :
- The technologically advanced Flanvil H2S Hotel Phone has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- High Interoperability :
- The magnificent Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone has been built to enable excellent compatibility with most of the world’s leading platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- Pocket – Friendly :
- The technologically advanced Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone is configured for reduced energy consumption and lower costs courtesy of the Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design complete with ‘sleep mode.’ Now you can make or receive your much-needed phone calls without incurring extra power costs. The setup further gives you the freedom to select only what you need for a perfect fit based on the already existing office fittings. It is possible to only purchase the media wall and infuse it into the office furniture together with other components already available in your office.
- Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving :
- The Fanvil H2S is a wall-mounted IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It’s a good choice for hospitals, hotels and general business functions.
- Call Features
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Flanvil H2S Hotel Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Router.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Flanvil H2S Hotel Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easilpecificationsy place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Flanvil H2S Hotel Phone.
Fanvil H2S VoIP Phone Dubai – Specifications
- Keypad dialing
- Voicemail retrieval via keypad or programmable keys
- 1 programmable keys for speed dial or feature access
Configuration & Management
- WEB and telnet management
- Auto-provisioning using TFTP/FT
- Recover firmware and factory reset through POST mode
- Upgrade firmware via FTP or TFTP
- 3af Power over Ethernet
- VLAN and DSCP
- Hospitality: Second guestroom phone or lobby phone
- Education: Classroom phones
- Retail: Point of sale phone
- Healthcare: Patient room phones
- General Business: Entry-level, single-port IP phone
- SIP (RFC3261, RFC3262)
- SDP (RFC2327)
- (SIP) Subscribe/ Notify (RFC3265)
- (SIP) Offer/Answer Model (RFC3264)
- (SIP) Refer Method (RFC3515)
- DTMF transport (RFC2833)
- SIP INFO and in-band DTMF transport
- RTP/RTCP (RFC3550, 3551)
- (SIP)DNS SRV (RFC2781)
- Peer to Peer calling
- Support basic NAT and NAPT
- Support PPPoE for xDSL
- Support DHCP Client on WAN
- Support DNS Relay, SNTP Client, Firewall
- Network tools in telnet server: Including ping, traceroute, telnet client
- DiffServ /IP precedence; IEEE 802.3p
- 711 A law and G.711 U law 64K
- DTMF tone Generation
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in audio mixer
- Voice encryption (RC4, etc.)