The AVer VC520 Dubai
AVer’s VC520 PRO is a must-have collaboration gadget for cloud-based medium huddle rooms to large video conferencing facilities. Designed to cover a meeting of up to twenty participants, it onboards an exemplary Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera with astounding image quality and detail as well as a full-duplex speakerphone for exciting audio quality that perfectly serve your conferencing needs. It is easy to connect to office desktops and laptops via the USB port and is compatible with a host of standard applications and software.
The build, software, and performance have been put together into the AVer VC520 PRO to give you immeasurable conferencing experience. It also brings on board 100+ presets, the futuristic SmartFrame as well as IP based management abilities. It’s a Sony True Wide Dynamic Range camera is built with exceptional software that helps it balance uneven light to bring forth a clear and well-lit image. With other abilities like remote management and central control, the VC520 PRO, video conferencing is as easy as ABC.
Experience Full HD 1080p on a Motorized Camera
The VC520 PRO performs exemplarily well in both medium and low light conditions, bringing to light crystal clear and balanced images even of subjects at the farthest corner of the room without motion blur and pixelation. The motorized PTZ camera uses its 12x optical zoom ratio and automatic focus for enhanced precision and image clarity. The aperture opens to a focal point of 1.8 on wide-angle and 2.8 when zoomed in. Users are also able to manage the camera operation via a supplied remote or downloadable mobile app for both Android and iOS.
The Amazing SmartFrame
SmartFrame technology with the help of face detection ability empowers the lens to not only frame conference participants but also control light and optimize image color. The 10 camera presets enable its lens to zoom and pull focus on subjects and objects in the room from participants and whiteboards to podiums. The motor is not only fast and silent but also pans across the room in under 3 seconds, and quickly reframes if a participant joins or exits the meeting. It’s autofocus is smart and swift, singling out and focusing on the target without motion blur.
The camera will automatically frame participants using facial detection to optimize color and light while including everyone on the screen.
Hold Meetings Anywhere with True WDR
Maintain constant clarity in high-contrast backlight environments. The VC520 Pro’s embedded Sony sensor provides True WDR up to 120dB, controlling the exposure and light values of pixels in any lighting.
The Daisy-Chain; an Industry Breakthrough
The full-duplex speakerphone embedded in the VC520 PRO brings on board a 10-watt speaker and directional mics that offer in extend of 120 decibels to ensure that room audio is effectively captured thereby eliminating the need to share or crowd around the speaker. Its pick up range extends up to 15 feet, however, for larger meeting rooms, there is the daisy-chain option, an industry premier, which allows users to extend its capture abilities by adding an array of speakers for an increased diameter of up to 45 feet. Apart from the inbuilt echo cancellation technology, it is designed with touch buttons for easy volume control and muting, giving your conference steady, top-quality and well-tuned audio.
Outstanding 10 Camera Presets
The VC520 saves you the time and energy that would otherwise have been spent on manually panning, tilting and zooming on subjects during meetings. This is done by programming the presets before the meeting so that with a touch of the remote each control is accessed, performs or swiftly moves to the preferred location flexibly. Moving from wide to close up has never been easier. Ten such presets free your time so that you can prepare your meeting, take charge of the happenings and control the environment.
IP-Based Live Streaming
The VC520 PRO is Ethernet-enabled, connectivity that gives you power to control and manage video streaming from either a Centralized Management Software or your Web Browser of choice. You can easily output and stream live video content from the VC520 PRO to your Cloud, YouTube, Facebook or other Streaming Network in H.264 or AAC-LC RTSP/RTMP via USB 3.1 at 1080p of 60 frames per second.
An Industry Premier: PTZApp
The VC520 also offers the industry another innovative first; the free PTZApp. It is an application that not only adds power and performance to the VC520 but is also easy to run on both Windows and Mac. The PTZApp was created to simplify software upgrades while helping users perform simple functions like answering, rejecting, or ending calls, adjusting the quality of camera images, diagnostics, and video viewing.
Suitable for Small to Big Meeting rooms small
The expansion Speaker Phone and Expansion Mic give you different options to use VC520 pro From Small to Large rooms.
Aver Cam520 Pro Specification
- Sony super-low-light 2M pixel sensor for clear and natural imaging in low-light conditions
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, 424 x 240, 320 x 180; (4:3) 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120dB: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Wide field of view (DFOV): 82°
- Lens focal length: 3.9 mm (wide) ~ 47.3 mm (tele)
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Mirror, Flip, AE, white balance: aut o, manual override via PTZApp
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5 m
- Standard tripod screw holes and Kensington slot
- YUV, MJPEG, H.264
- Network video compression format: H.264
- Network protocols: RTSP, RTMP
Motorized Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan: ±170°
- Tilt: +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (through remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan & tilt movement
- Full duplex microphone array with echo cancellation
- Advanced noise suppression
- Dual-microphone array
- 3.5 mm phone-in jack
- 3.5 mm line out
- Speaker volume: Adjustable to 90dB SPL at 0.5 m
- Microphone frequency response: 120Hz–16kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -34± 2 dBV @1KHz, 94dBSPL
- Microphone distortion: < 1% from 150Hz
- Microphone support range: Diameter 6M
- Touch controls for volume down/up, mute, phone input, call, and hang-up
- Bridge phone-in and USB into one call
- Security: Kensington slot
- Network protocol: RTSP, RTM
- 10/100/1000 Mbps