Fortinet FortiGate 60E Firewall Dubai
Fortinet FG 60E Firewall Dubai is a Next Generation (NGFW) firewall appliance in Dubai that is equipped with 10 GE RJ45 ports (including 7 Internal Ports, 2 WAN Ports, and 1 DMZ Port) for maximum efficiency. The Fortinet FG 60E Rack Mount Firewall Dubai is based on the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SoC2) and FortiOS 5 which enable it to deliver several vital security technologies which safeguard all your data and applications. It simply offers the world’s best firewall equipped with the latest Advanced Threat Protection, Intrusion Protection, Web-filtering and many new features like Sandboxing, Feature Select Options for simplifying configurations and deployments, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management. Being easy to deploy and manage device, the Fortinet FG 60E WAN Throughput Firewall Dubai provides you with a number of security solutions including application control, advanced threat protection, firewall, IPS, web filtering, and VPN. Fortinet’s robust FortiGuard® security subscription services guarantee you automatic protection against modern sophisticated insecurity risks.
You can simply minimize the need for extra wireless access points by putting a high bandwidth “fat-client” into your FortiGate using the Fortinet FG 60E Forti-Wi-Fi Firewall Dubai. It is also useful in securing mobile devices in BYOD settings equipped with automatic device identification and customizable access and security policies.
Using VDOMs which are integrated into the Fortinet FG 60E 3G4G Firewall Dubai, you can simply portion networks so that visitors and employees can easily gain entry or safeguard details like cardholder data. Industry-leading compliance standards like PCI and HIPAA are fully at your disposal and the firewall offers maximum flexibility required to meet your business needs and demands.
Fortinet FortiGate 60E Firewall Features:
- Excellent Performance
- Fortinet 60E Multi-WAN Firewall Dubai provides you with the best ever risk protection performance as well as low latency using custom-tailored security processor (SPU) technology. It also delivers excellent performance and security for SSL – encrypted traffic.
- The Fortinet FortiGate 60E SD-WAN Firewall Dubai is a next-generation firewall that simply identifies many applications available inside network traffic for thorough inspection as well as granular policy enforcement. It secures the system against malware, exploits, and also illegal access by malicious hackers in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic. Fortinet FG 60E Web Filtering Firewall Dubai uses continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and detect known and unknown attacks.
- Compact and Reliable
- The Fortinet FG 60E Web Filtering Firewall Dubai features a compact and small form factor that can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall. It is designed to be lightweight yet with maximum reliability, thanks to its superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), which minimizes the chance of a network interruption.
- 3G/4G WAN Connectivity
- The FortiGate 60E Bypass Firewall Dubai is equipped with a 3.0 USB port which enables you to enjoy extra WAN connectivity or connect to a spare link for added efficiency, by simply plugging into a compatible 3rd party 3G/4G USB modem.
- FortiGate 60E Next-Generation Firewall Dubai has been singly tested and verified for use as the best security solution, owing to its high performance and reliability. It has in fact received unmatched 3rd party certifications from the world’s leading companies such as ICSA, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, among many others.
- Fortinet FG 60E Bundle Firewall Dubai exhibits excellent Breed SD-WAN abilities which allow for easy application navigation using WAN path control for an outstanding and world-class experience. It offers upgraded networking abilities, impressive performance, as well as extensive IPsec VPN abilities.
Fortinet FG 60E – Technical Details
Other Technical Details
|Item model number||FG-60E|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.42 x 8.35 x 4.88 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 29, 2016|