Fortinet FortiGate 400D Firewall Dubai
The FortiGate-400D series installs in minutes, automatically downloading regular updates to protect against the latest viruses, network vulnerabilities, worms, spam and phishing attacks, and malicious websites with no administrator intervention. Leveraging patented FortiASIC acceleration, the FortiGate-400D series offers market-leading performance, with a high port density that facilitates network growth and expansion. Onboard storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance and/or WAN Optimization. The WAN Optimization functionality increases network performance by reducing the amount of communication and data transmitted between applications and servers across a WAN, and/or web caching.
Fortinet FortiGate 400D Firewall Features:
- Excellent Performance
- Fortinet FG 400D Multi-WAN Firewall Dubai provides you with the best ever risk protection performance as well as low latency using custom-tailored security processor (SPU) technology. It also delivers excellent performance and security for SSL – encrypted traffic.
- The Fortinet FortiGate 400D SD-WAN Firewall Dubai is a next-generation firewall that simply identifies many applications available inside network traffic for thorough inspection as well as granular policy enforcement. It secures the system against malware, exploits, and also illegal access by malicious hackers in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic. Fortinet FG 400D Web Filtering Firewall Dubai uses continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and detect known and unknown attacks.
- 3G/4G WAN Connectivity
- The Fortinet FortiGate 400D Bypass Firewall Dubai is equipped with a 3.0 USB port which enables you to enjoy extra WAN connectivity or connect to a spare link for added efficiency, by simply plugging into a compatible 3rd party 3G/4G USB modem.
- Compact and Reliable
- The Fortinet FG 400D Web Filtering Firewall Dubai features a compact and small form factor that can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall. It is designed to be lightweight yet with maximum reliability, thanks to its superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), which minimizes the chance of a network interruption.
- FortiGate 400D Next-Generation Firewall Dubai has been singly tested and verified for use as the best security solution, owing to its high performance and reliability. It has in fact received unmatched 3rd party certifications from the world’s leading companies such as ICSA, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, among many others.
- Fortinet FG 400D VPN License Bundle Firewall Dubai exhibits excellent Breed SD-WAN abilities which allow for easy application navigation using WAN path control for an outstanding and world-class experience. It offers upgraded networking abilities, impressive performance, as well as extensive IPsec VPN abilities.
- Management Made Easier
- Fortinet FG 400D Firewall Dubai comes with a Management Console which is not only reliable, easy to use, but also delivers broad-ranging network automation and clarity. It also provides Zero Touch Integration using Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management.
- Security Fabric
- Fortinet FG 400D Rackmount Firewall Dubai enables Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation. It automatically builds Network Topology visualizations that discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products.
Fortinet FortiGate 400D – Technical Specs
|Included Accessories||2 SFP transceivers|
|Compliant Standards||UL, VCCI, C-Tick, ICSA IPSec certified, ICSA Firewall certified, cUL, ICSA Intrusion Detection, ICSA Antivirus, CB, FCC Part 15 A|
|Data Link Protocol||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Firewall throughput (1518-byte packet size): 16 Gbps ¦ Firewall throughput (512-byte packet size): 16 Gbps ¦ Firewall throughput (64-byte packet size): 16 Gbps ¦ IPS throughput: 2.8 Gbps ¦ VPN throughput (512-bit IPSec): 14 Gbps ¦ Antivirus throughput: 1.4 Gbps ¦ Cleartext throughput: 4 Gbps ¦ VPN throughput (SSL): 350 Mbps ¦ Firewall latency (64-byte UDP): 3 µs ¦ Firewall throughput: 24 Mpps|
|Capacity||Client to gateway IPSec VPN tunnels: 10000 ¦ Gateway to gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels: 2000 ¦ Concurrent TCP sessions: 200000 ¦ New TCP sessions per second: 200000 ¦ Firewall policies: 10000 ¦ Concurrent SSL VPN users: 500 ¦ Virtual domains: 10 ¦ Number of FortiAP devices: 512 ¦ Number of FortiToken devices: 1000 ¦ Number of FortiClient devices: 600|
|Features||Firewall protection, VPN support, content filtering, antivirus analysis, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering|
- Environmental Parameters
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Device Type||Security appliance|
|Height (Rack Units)||1U|
- Processor / Memory / Storage
|Processors Installed||Fortinet FortiASIC CP8/NP6|
- Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T – RJ-45 ¦ 8 x 1000Base-X – SFP (mini-GBIC) ¦ 2 x USB – Type A ¦ 1 x USB – Type B ¦ 1 x console – RJ-45 ¦ 2 x 1000Base-T (management) – RJ-45|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||113 Watt|