Fortinet FortiGate 30E Firewall Dubai
Fortinet 30E 3G4G Firewall Dubai offers an expansible, application-centric, and safe SD-WAN solution to its users. Using a system-on-a-chip acceleration and the world’s most trusted SD-WAN which comes in a simple, cost-effective, and easy-to-deploy solution, it secures your network system from cyber threats and malware that could lead to corruption or loss of files altogether.
Using VDOMs which are integrated into the Fortinet FG 30E 4G Firewall Dubai, you can simply portion networks so that visitors and employees can easily gain entry or safeguard details like cardholder data. Industry-leading compliance standards like PCI and HIPAA are fully at your disposal and the firewall offers maximum flexibility required to meet your business needs and demands.
Fortinet FortiGate 30E Firewall Features:
- 3G/4G WAN Connectivity
- The FortiGate 30E Bypass Firewall Dubai is equipped with a 3.0 USB port which enables you to enjoy extra WAN connectivity or connect to a spare link for added efficiency, by simply plugging into a compatible 3rd party 3G/4G USB modem.
- Compact and Reliable
- The Fortinet FG 30E Web Filtering Firewall Dubai features a compact and small form factor that can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall. It is designed to be lightweight yet with maximum reliability, thanks to its superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), which minimizes the chance of a network interruption.
- Excellent Performance
- Fortinet 30E Multi-WAN Firewall Dubai provides you with the best ever risk protection performance as well as low latency using custom-tailored security processor (SPU) technology. It also delivers excellent performance and security for SSL – encrypted traffic.
- The Fortinet FortiGate 30E SD-WAN Firewall Dubai is a next-generation firewall that simply identifies many applications available inside network traffic for thorough inspection as well as granular policy enforcement. It secures the system against malware, exploits, and also illegal access by malicious hackers in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic. Fortinet FG 30E Web Filtering Firewall Dubai uses continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and detect known and unknown attacks.
- FortiGate 30E Next-Generation Firewall Dubai has been singly tested and verified for use as the best security solution, owing to its high performance and reliability. It has in fact received unmatched 3rd party certifications from the world’s leading companies such as ICSA, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, among many others.
- Fortinet FG 30E Bundle Firewall Dubai exhibits excellent Breed SD-WAN abilities which allow for easy application navigation using WAN path control for an outstanding and world-class experience. It offers upgraded networking abilities, impressive performance, as well as extensive IPsec VPN abilities.
- Management Made Easier
- Fortinet FG 30E Firewall Dubai comes with a Management Console which is not only reliable, easy to use but also delivers broad-ranging network automation and clarity. It also provides Zero Touch Integration using Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management.
- Security Fabric
- Fortinet FG 30E Rackmount Firewall Dubai enables Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation. It automatically builds Network Topology visualizations that discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products.
Fortinet FG-30E Technical Specifications
|GE RJ45 Switch Ports||4|
|GE RJ45 WAN Ports||1|
|System Performance and Capacity|
|Firewall Throughput||950 Mbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP Packets)||130 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packet per Second)||180 Kpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||900,000|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||15,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte)||75 Mbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||500|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||35 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)||100|
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||125 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||120|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||45,000|
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K)||400 Mbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput (HTTP 64K)||850 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||5 / 5|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||8|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||2 / 2|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||500|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||200|
|High Availability Configurations||Active/Active, Active/Passive, Clustering|
|IPS Throughput||300 Mbps|
|NGFW Throughput||200 Mbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput||150 Mbps|
|Dimensions and Power|
|Height x Width x Length||1.61 x 8.27 x 5.24 inches
41 x 210 x 133 mm
|Power Required||100–240V AC, 60–50 Hz (External DC Power Adapter)|
|Maximum Current||100V / 0.6A, 240V / 0.4A|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||16 / 19 W|
|Heat Dissipation||66 BTU/h|
|Operating Environment and Certifications|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Noise Level||Fan-less 0 dBA|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class B, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN|