Fortinet FortiGate 200D Firewall Dubai
The FortiGate-200D series provides comprehensive threat protection with Fortinet’s unmatched range of enterprise-grade security technologies. They deliver firewall, VPN (IPSec and SSL), intrusion prevention, antivirus/antispyware, antispam, and web filtering technologies. These platforms also provide application control, data loss prevention, dynamic routing for IPv4 and IPv6, endpoint NAC, and SSL-encrypted traffic inspection. These comprehensive security components enable you to deploy required technologies most suited for your unique environment.
FortiASIC purpose-built processors ensure that your security countermeasures will not become a network bottleneck. The FortiASIC CP8 processor delivers deep inspection security components such as application control, IPS and anti-malware. The FortiASIC NP4Lite processor delivers firewall and VPN throughput at switching speeds by performing high-speed processing of network flows.
The FortiGate-200D series installs in minutes, automatically downloading regular updates to protect against the latest viruses, network vulnerabilities, worms, spam and phishing attacks, and malicious websites with no administrator intervention. Leveraging patented FortiASIC acceleration, the FortiGate-200D series offers market-leading performance, with high-density GbE interfaces that facilitate network growth and expansion. Onboard storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance and/or web caching.
Fortinet FortiGate 200D Firewall Features:
- Complete and Real-time Security
- Fortinet designed FortiOS to deliver the advanced protection and performance that standalone products simply cannot match. The integrated technologies work together as a system to provide better visibility and mitigation of the latest network and application threats, stopping attacks before damage can occur. FortiGuard Subscription Services provide automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats.
- Industry Validation
- The FortiGate family of physical and virtual appliances has earned more certifications than any other vendor by consistently meeting rigorous third-party standards. Our industry-leading technology provides you with air-tight security.
- Unique Visibility and Control
- FortiOS gives you greater visibility and more consistent, granular control over users, devices, applications and data. Dashboard widgets allow administrators to quickly view and understand real-time network activities and threat situations while reputation-based analysis quickly identifies potentially compromised systems.
- Ease of Use
- FortiOS lowers costs and reduces IT staff workloads. Physical or virtual FortiGate appliances give you the flexibility to match your security to your environment while enforcing a uniform security policy. Single pane of glass management and centralized analysis ensure consistent policy creation and enforcement while minimizing deployment and configuration challenges.
- Switch & Wireless Controller
- Securing BYOD environment with integrated switch & wireless controller capabilities that simplifies network deployments at branch offices while lowering TCO and enhancing security with protection at the edge.
- World-Class Technical Support and Documentation
- Fortinet FortiCare support offerings provide comprehensive global support for all Fortinet products and services. You can rest assured your Fortinet security products are performing optimally and protecting your users, applications, and data around the clock.
|10/100/1000 WAN Interfaces (RJ45)||2||2|
|10/100/1000 Internal Interfaces (RJ45)||16||40|
|GbE SFP DMZ Interfaces||2||2|
|USB (Client / Server)||1/1||1/1|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||3 Gbps||4 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||2 μs||6 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||4.5 Mpps||6 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.4 Million||3.2 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||77,000||77,000|
|Firewall Policies (Max)||10,000||10,000|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||1.3 Gbps||1.3 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||2,000||2,000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||5,000||5,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||400 Mbps||400 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Max)||300||300|
|IPS Throughput||1.7 Gbps||2.1 Gbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy Based / Flow Based)||600 / 1,100 Mbps||600 / 1,100 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Max)||10 / 10|
|Max Number of FortiAPs||32|
|Max Number of FortiTokens||1,000|
|Max Number of Registered FortiClients||2,000|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length||1.72 x 9.17 x 8.78 in (44 x 233 x 223 mm)||1.50 x 8.50 x 6.18 in (38 x 216 x 157 mm)|
|Weight||10.5 lbs (4.8 kg)|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount, 1 RU|
|Power Required||100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Max Current||110 V / 3 A, 220 V / 1.5 A|
|Power Consumption (AVG / Max)||55 / 79 W||80 / 98 W|
|Heat Dissipation||270 BTU / h||335 BTU / h|
|Operating Temperature||32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31 – 158 °F (-35 – 70 °C)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|