Fortinet FortiGate 40F Dubai
The Fortinet FG 40F Series Dubai is compactly designed with a reliable form factor which makes it suitable for use in small environments. It can therefore be placed on a desktop or can be mounted on a wall. The small and lightweight device boasts maximum reliability and maximum convenience, thanks to its superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) which reduces the chance of a network interruption. FortiGate 40F Multiple WAN Dubai is equipped with a USB port that allows you to simply connect it to a compatible 3rd -party 3G/4G USB modem, thus providing extra WAN connectivity or a redundant link for enhanced efficiency and convenience. What’s more FortiGate 40F Dubai uses FortiLink Ports FortiLink protocol to extend security to Access Layer thus enabling you to combine security and network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as an intelligent addition of the NGFW. Even better, the FortiLink-enabled ports can be tailored into regular ports if need be.
FortiGate 40F Features
- The Fortinet FortiGate 40F SD-WAN Dubai is a next-generation firewall that simply identifies many applications available inside network traffic for thorough inspection as well as granular policy enforcement. It secures the system against malware, exploits, and also illegal access by malicious hackers in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic. Fortinet FG 40F Web Filtering Dubai uses continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and detect known and unknown attacks.
- Fortinet 40F Dual WAN Dubai provides you with the best ever risk protection performance as well as low latency using custom-tailored security processor (SPU) technology. It also delivers excellent performance and security for SSL – encrypted traffic.
- FortiGate 40F Next-Generation Firewall Dubai has been singly tested and verified for use as the best security solution, owing to its high performance and reliability. It has in fact received unmatched 3rd party certifications from the world’s leading companies such as ICSA, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, among many others.
- Fortinet FG 40F VPN License Bundle Dubai exhibits excellent Breed SD-WAN abilities which allow for easy application navigation using WAN path control for an outstanding and world-class experience. It offers upgraded networking abilities, impressive performance, as well as extensive IPsec VPN abilities.
- Fortinet 40F Dubai comes with a Management Console which is not only reliable, easy to use but also delivers broad-ranging network automation and clarity. It also provides Zero Touch Integration using Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management.
- Security Fabric
- Fortinet FG 40F Rackmount Dubai enables Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation. It automatically builds Network Topology visualizations that discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products.
Fortinet 40F Hardware Specifications
|GE RJ45 WAN / DMZ Ports||1|
|GE RJ45 Internal Ports||3|
|GE RJ45 FortiLink Ports||1|
|GE RJ45 PoE/+ Ports||–|
|System Performance — Enterprise Traffic Mix|
|IPS Throughput||1 Gbps|
|NGFW Throughput||800 Mbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput||600 Mbps|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||5/5/5 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||4 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||7.5 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||700,000|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||35,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte)||4.4 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||250|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||490 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)||200|
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||310 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||320|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS)||55,000|
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K)||990 Mbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput (HTTP 64K)||3.5 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||8|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||10 / 5|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||500|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||200|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||1.44 x 5.5 x 8.52|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||36.5 x 140 x 216|
|Operating Environment and Certifications|
|Power Required||100–240V AC, 60–50 Hz (External DC Power Adapter, 12 VDC)|
|Maximum Current||100V AC / 0.2A, 240V AC / 0.1A|
|Total Available PoE Power Budget||N/A|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||12.4 W / 15.4 W||13.6 W / 16.6 W|
|Heat Dissipation||52.55 BTU/hr||56.64 BTU/hr|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Noise Level||Fanless 0 dBA|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class B, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN|