Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai
The Yealink T43U Sharjah, Dubai is an affordable and advanced IP Phone that offers much more than just a desktop IP phone. It is a reliable reception phone that is packed with many rich telephony features so as to enhance your general communication experience. The Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai is designed to support up to 3 expansion modules, thus delivering maximum flexibility and scalability to any growing business. The premium SIP phone is equipped with 12 SIP accounts to enable its user-maintained contact with multiple numbers or companies. The new Yealink T4U series comes with two USB ports expanding the number of accessories and connectivity options for the T43U, with 6 different USB accessories available, including the BT41 USB Bluetooth dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle and support for the Yealink USB headsets (UH36). To offer protection against failure, the T43U supports dual firmware images for easy recovery. The Yealink T43U enables you to expand your business using enhanced communication with the new Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai.
Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai Features:
- Headset Support
- Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai works perfectly with the Yealink UH36-Mono and Yealink UH36-Dual headsets to offer you maximum mobility using the hands-free mode. For hands-free communications, use one of the two USB ports for a USB headset, or use the dedicated RJ9 port. You can therefore work on other official tasks while on a phone call.
- Crystal Clear Display
- The Yealink T43U Dubai is equipped with a 3.7″ 360 x 160-pixel backlight color touch screen LCD display which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity. The clear display also gives its user quick access to details since they can easily navigate through the screen.
- Easy Plug & Play Setup
- Yealink T43U SIP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual USB ports which allow for easy connection of the phone to other devices such as laptops and PCs so as to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Yealink T43U Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Yealink T43U Dubai allows for easy connectivity to Bluetooth using BT50/BT40 dongle. The BT50 dongle allows for easy connectivity of the handset to a Bluetooth device such as headsets. This not only enhances efficiency in the office but also maximizes the productivity of the worker.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai allows for easy connectivity to Wi-Fi networks using a WF50/WF40 dongle. This enables the user to make fast calls over the internet.
- HD Audio Quality, Sound Professional and Noise-free
- Yealink T43U Dubai is equipped with a full-duplex speakerphone with AEC that allows for comfortable listening during the hands-free mode. If in an open workspace or common area, the Yealink T43U SIP Phone Sharjah, Dubai uses Yealink Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology to block background noises that may cause distractions during voice communications. Furthermore, it is a hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset that helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
- Easy Customization
- The SIP-T43U has a 3.7″ backlit-color touch screen, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy navigation. Accompanied by two USB ports, the T43U is your right-hand man in the office that makes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording possible, and you can use any two of them freely according to your needs to enrich phone features.
- High Expansibility
- The Yealink T43U Dubai not only has 29 one-touch DSS keys that can be easily programmed to various features but also can connect up to three expansion modules, for up to 180 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- Yealink T4U series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4U series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade. Furthermore, a unified firmware and auto-p template that applies to all T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U phone models, saves even more time and costs for businesses, as well as simplifies the management and maintenance.
- Secure Transport and Interoperability
- Yealink T4U series uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), which is the latest network security technology. It’s also compatible with leading soft switch suppliers, such as 3CX, Broadsoft Broadworks. Moreover, it is carried with dual firmware images that give you enterprise-level protection to avoid bricking your system once the upgrade failed.
Yealink T43U Specifications
Communications Protocol: SIP
Ethernet Ports: 2x Gigabit
PoE: 802.3af Class 2
2x USB-A 2.0
RJ9 for Headset
Bluetooth: with Yealink BT40/BT41 Dongle (not included)
Wi-Fi: with Yealink WF40/WF50 Dongle (not included)
Display: 3.7″ 360×160 backlit LCD
Wideband: AMR-WB, Opus, G.722
Narrowband: AMR-NB, Opus, G.711u/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
Yealink SIP-T43U IP Phone
Handset with Cord
Quick Start Guide