Yealink T41S IP Phone in Detail
The SIP – T41S is a feature-rich tool for business communication and extended functionality; it solves the problem of communication for executives and professionals in the world of business. The SIP – T41S is an excellent choice for business with a faster and more responsive interface that provides excellent call performance in the business world.
The SIP – T41S is an IP phone that has 6-line multiple programmable keys that increases productivity level at the workplace. It provides users with crystal clear communication by connecting with Yealink’s Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus.
The phone uses an all-new USB port that supports unparallel functionality and expansibility with USB recording features, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for connectivity; it also has the same elegant appearance as the T4 line but with advanced collaboration and interoperability.
Optima HD Audio
The SIP – T41S boasts of powerful audio technology with Yealink’s Optima HD audio features which guarantees users of a real-life collaboration experience. Because Yealink T4S series supports Opus, users enjoy the unequal audio experience when the network is good and also when it’s terrible.
SIP – T41S Overview
The phone has an interface that looks smartphone-like, which allows for easy use; it also makes work run smoothly with its advanced component that delivers excellent stability and performance. The one-touch soft key will enable you to customize your phone, providing you with additional convenience and increasing productivity level.
The physical features of the Yealink T4S have an elegant appearance that has a mirror-style screen. The face of the phone has a scratch resistant surface that would ensure the phone looks brand new irrespective of how long it’s in use.
It has a metallic keypad that makes it easy and convenient for users to navigate using the phone; the adjustable multi-angle stand makes using the phone for a call very convenient because it allows you adjust the phone to the angle that best works for you. It has cords that you would not have to worry about detangling.
The device has an inbuilt USB port that supports function like USB call recording; the tool is quite easy to configure and upgrade by yourself – saving you time and cost of getting the help of a professional.
The SIP – T41S smart desktop phone has inbuilt Wi-Fi connection alongside Bluetooth function, which guarantees the user of excellent connectivity at all time.
Yealink is a well-established manufacturer of VoIP equipment such as IP phones and IP conferencing Systems. Their phones are fully compatible with the SIP standard and have excellent compatibility with most IP-PBX Systems available on the market today. This IP phone comes with a 2.7-inch graphical LCD with backlight. It has a LED indication feature for call and message wait. Line status information is provided by a dual-color (green or red) LEDs. Its multilingual user interface makes it much easier for people who don’t want to mess up with a foreign language. Its caller ID feature lets you identify the client (if he is in your address book) as it displays the name and number. This phone is designed with lots of features. Explore some below:
Product Features And Specification
- Wireless USB headset support and call recording
- It uses Linus operating system
- It allows you to adjust the foot stand to two different angles
- It has 15 keys that are in 3 pages of 5 keys
- In-built Bluetooth
Yealink SIP-T41S IP Phone Features:
- Support up to 6 VoIP accounts
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call forward, call waiting
- Call return, group listening
- Call transfer, call hold
- Mute, auto answer, DND
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- 3-way conference call
- The hotline, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Dial Plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
- A USB port (2.0 compliant)
- Bluetooth earphone through BT40 (pending),
- USB call recording through USB flash drive (pending)
- Wi-Fi through WF40 (pending),
- Enhanced DSS key
- Delivers HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Wideband codec: Opus*, G.722
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Narrowband codec: Opus*, G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Smart dialing
- Phonebook search/import/export
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Bridged Line Appearance (BLA)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible Seating
- Centralized call recording
- Call park, call pickup
- Executive and Assistant
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Hot-desking, voice mail
- Visual voice mail
This is not all. There are lots of features to explore on this SIP phone. Is this phone meets your requirements? Then you should need a Yealink Distributor to get his product.
VDS Dubai for your Telephony requirements
We at VDS, delivering quality telephony solutions for organizations in UAE. Our expertise in this domain helped lots of companies in the UAE to have a reliable communication solution for day-to-day business requirements. We are delivering IP phones and PBX systems from all the major brands available in Dubai, UAE. Our service area covers all the major cities in UAE, including the regions of Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al-Quwain, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, and Ajman.