Yealink T48S IP Phone in Detail
The Yealink SIP-T48S is an excellent tool for business communication; it solves the problem of communication for executives and professionals in the world of business. The SIP-T48S phone is an excellent choice for business with its large touch screen that makes it easy, fast, and convenient for users to switch back and forth between pages or applications. The SIP-T48S provides users with unmatched audio clarity by connecting with Yealink’s Optima HD voice technology and wideband codec of Opus.
The SIP – T48S provides users with real-life experience; creating the sense of being in the same room while having a video collaboration. Call handling is a lot easier with SIP – T48S because it uses Gigabit Ethernet technology, which makes call handling fast.
The smart desktop phone uses Bluetooth USB Dongle alongside Wi-Fi USB Dongle for connectivity; it also has the same elegant appearance as the T4 line but with advanced collaboration and interoperability.
The Yealink T48S IP phone boasts a beautiful 7″ complexion touchscreen spectacle which integrates the line and soft keys that typically clutter up the phone’s front, leaving a sumptuous table phone. Yealink SIP-T4 8S is a business IP phone that runs the SIP communications protocol and is compatible with major VoIP PBX Brands like 3CX and Broadsoft. Yealink SIP-T48S includes a USB port for contributing Bluetooth or WiFi via a dongle.
The VoIP phone has two Gigabit Ethernet ports, so your phone will have fast connectivity for years to come as bandwidth-intensive works become more prevalent. It subsidizes IPv6. The T48S is a PoE device, in order to be allowed to power it via the Ethernet cable. Yealink has built-in advanced protection pieces like HTTPS provisioning, 802.1 X authentication, and TLS and SRTP encryption. The handset is now hearing aid compatible. Mount it on the wall working an optional wall organize kit. The carton includes a table stand.
The device also has an inbuilt USB port that supports various functions such as USB call recording, USB flash drive, and charging of smartphones and other devices.
The SIP – T48S smart desktop phone has inbuilt Wi-Fi connection alongside Bluetooth function, which guarantees the user of excellent connectivity at all time.
Optima HD Audio
The SIP – T48S boasts of powerful audio technology with Yealink’s Optima HD audio features which guarantees users of a real-life collaboration experience. Because Yealink T45series supports Opus, users enjoy the unequal audio experience when the network is good and also when it’s bad.
- 7″ 800 x 480 -pixel color touch screen with backlight
- Opus* codec buoy
- USB 2.0
- T4S Auto-P template merged
- T4S firmware merged
- Up to 16 SIP notes
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE buoy
- Paperless label blueprint
- Headset, EHS buoy
- Wi-Fi via WF40
- Bluetooth via BT40
- USB preserving
- Supports expansion modules
- Stand with two movable angles
- Wall mountable
SIP-T48S in Detail
- 16 VoIP details
- Call hold, soften, DND
- One-touch hasten dial, hotline
- Call forward, announce waiting, see transmit
- Group listening, emergency see
- Redial, announce restore, auto answer
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring manner assortment/ import/ delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, activity URL/ URI
- RTCP-XR( RFC3 611 ), VQ-RTCPXR( RFC6 035 )
- Busy Lamp Field( BLF )
- Bridged Line Appearance( BLA )
- Anonymous see, anonymous see refusal
- Remote part, hot-desking
- Message Waiting Indicator( MWI )
- Voice mail, Call park, announce getaway
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, announce entering