Avaya Vantage K175 Dubai
The Avaya Vantage™ K175 Dubai is a modern desktop device in the communication industry which is equipped with a customizable desktop, delivering you both the conveniences of any deskphone as well as the flexibility of application platforms. Avaya Vantage K175 Dubai enables you to customize your workstation experience with next-level features and flexibility that comes with infusing an application platform into your office.
The Avaya VantageTM is K175 infuses brilliance into an engagement to bring to your desk next-generation mobile workflow. The device delivers acoustic excellence for both audio and video communication that is ON, within reach, and ready to use. It is engineered for quality audio, giving users an excellent platform for communication for audio and video calling, as well as application integration. It also onboards a one-of-a-kind Voice Assistant available on Google Playstore, giving you features for easy use in environments with close proximity to multiple Avaya Vantage™ devices. The Voice Assistant also affords users the ability to configure word phrases ‘Hey Vantage’ for contactless interaction with the device.
The Avaya Vantage K175 is a perfect conglomeration of both desktop phones and smart mobile devices to push your desktop experience to the next level. Explore vast integration and extension possibilities with the Avaya BreezeTM Client SDK for your office, staff, and third party users. Connect and Avaya IX can be installed as to provide SIP service for Avaya Aura®, Avaya IP Office™, or Open SIP with Broadsoft. This guarantees users a vibrant and dynamic communication experience. With a single click, a user is able to make a point-point video call or join a multi-party video conference, all these support for video and content sharing. Full features of the Avaya IXTM Workplace Suite are on board the device. The Avaya Connect app delivers simplistic, full-featured experience for audio and video calling on Avaya Approved the Third-party hosted call control infrastructure.
Avaya Vantage K175 Features.
- Excellent Performance
- The innovative-Avaya VantageTM is a futuristic leap into a world of the large-screen touch display, moving away from visible mechanical buttons to surpass traditional office communication devices. Its small size makes it nonintrusive on the desktop, on top of being able to be mounted on the wall. Furthermore, it comes with a detachable cradle to give both cordless and corded handset options.
- Upgraded Experience with Avaya Connect and Avaya IX
- The Avaya Vantage K175 works seamlessly with Avaya Connect and Avaya IX Workplace to enable the use of features like “Call Esther” or “call 0215xxxxxxx.” This is a notable value addition to the device as it makes it an application platform suitable for developers with interest in building applications that target businesses with unique communication needs. That is can enable voice response for communication as well as web search pushes convenience to the next level for desktop device users. One workplace application between Avaya
- Perfect for all Workflows
- The Avaya VantageTM K175 has been designed for use in industries like Hospitality and Healthcare, as well as Government, Media, and Entertainment. That it onboards the Avaya BreezeTM Client SDK software development kit makes it easy to embed communication features into workflow applications. In the field of Hospitality, Guest Houses can install Avaya Vantage devices in the rooms and incorporate the Avaya Breeze Client SDK for breath-taking customer experiences. The user interface can be customized so that guests can control their in-room preferences, like lights, curtains, cooling and heating. With an enticing on-screen menu, guests can order room service at the touch of a button. The user-friendly interface can be tuned to display the hotel’s offers, services, and conveniences, with the option of clicks for booking and calling. Furthermore, the device functions as a standard phone for incoming and outgoing calls, complete with a convenient button for reaching the hotel staff. In addition to that, the device can be configured to extend the hotel Wi-Fi through an additional access point that taps into the same network ID as the host Wi-Fi system.
Avaya Vantage K175 Specifications
- 8” Capacitive Touch color display
- Resolution: 1280 X 800 pixel
- 24 bits color depth
- Wideband audio available on all transducers, handset, headset, and handsfree
- Supported codecs: G.722, G.711,G.729, G.726, H.264, Opus
Buttons & Status Indicators
- No mechanical dial-pad
- Message Waiting Indicator
Connectors / Ports
- 1X Power adaptor connector
- 1X RJ9 analog headset port
- 1X 3.5 mm audio jack socket
- 1X USB Type-C port
- Up to 100 mA if using PoE 802.3af
- Up to 500 mA if using PoE802.3at
- 1X Handset cradle connector
Headset support: RJ9, 3.5 mm, Bluetooth, USB
- Power over Ethernet EEE 802.3af (Class 3) or 802.3at (Class 4)
- For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord, sold separately.
- Dedicated 48V AC power supply. Use Delta Electronics Inc. model ADP-30HR B, output 48Vdc, 0.66A Physical Security
- Kensington security slot Stand
- Hinged stand for smooth multi-angle positioning
- Desk stand or a wall-mount stand
Memory: 16 GB flash memory
- Dual Port RJ45 connected Ethernet Wi-Fi
- Wireless access point mode
- 5GHz Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Hotspot Bluetooth
- Bluetooth® 4.2 LE, Integrated Bluetooth for pairing accessories, cordless handset and wireless headsets
Network Protocols: SIP1, DHCP, DNS, LLDP (for Ethernet interface only), TCP, TLS, HTTP/HTTPS, RTP/SRTP, RTCP / SRTCP1, SNTP, 802.1x, VLAN (for Ethernet interface only), DSCP Layer 3 QoS
Software and Applications
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura® Platform—Avaya Aura® 6.3-8.0
- Avaya IP OfficeTM Support— Release 11.0 (On-Premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud deployments)
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
- Avaya IXTM Workplace Client2
- Avaya Vantage™ Connect2 . Join an Avaya IXTM Workplace meeting via one click from Avaya Connect interface.
- Avaya VantageTM Connect
- Avaya Kiosk Android application
- Avaya Avaya Vantage™ Voice Assistant
- Avaya IXTM Workplace Conferencing
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing
Languages: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Additional Features & Applications
End-users can install third-party applications on Google Playstore. The system administrator can restrict the installation of certain applications using a configuration file. Applications can also be installed on the devices via the “push” installation from the file server in the deployment environment.
Applications made with the Avaya Breeze™ Client SDK (For Avaya Aura®, Avaya IP Office™ customers)
- Downloadable ringtones
- Downloadable Wallpapers
- BYOD Experience: Synching mobile contacts and call history over Bluetooth
Avaya Smart Lock
- Quick Lock feature in Kiosk mode
- IPv6 support
- FIPS support
- Avaya Vantage K175 Unit
- Power Cable
- User Manual