Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone Dubai
Avaya B189 is a highly advanced IP conference that makes it easier for you to manage phone calls. It comes with a 5″ capacitive touch screen display which offers a quick access to details at a glance. An integrated intuitive menu enables you to carry out functions such as holding, muting, transfer, making a call, and many more. Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone is based on the Avaya Aura software platform, thus offering a suite of advanced features which enable it to be used with your already existing Avaya phones. The IP Phone offers an easy user interface which requires no technical expertise of its user.
With a sleek, modern design, the B189 IP conference phone looks great in any executive boardroom or large conference room (even auditoriums). Avaya OmniSound technology enables it to maintain HD-quality sound for everyone on the call, an easy-to-navigate five-inch colour touch screen display, and a wealth of built-in time-saving features. If you are looking for an executive conference phone, then you should consider Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone.
The B189 conference phone is no exception. Avaya B189’s Audio quality can often make or break a conference call. Avaya Omni Sound technology helps ensure every participant is heard clearly, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise. The B189 conference phone has full-duplex communications that prevent audio clipping, enabling 360-degree surround sound pick-up via its two powerful speakers and four built-in microphones. The B189 conference phone can pick up individual voices within a wide 20-foot radius. Extend that range with available expansion microphones.
- HD Audio Quality
- Avaya OmniSound technology helps ensure every participant is heard clearly, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise. The B189 conference phone has full-duplex communications that prevent audio clipping, enabling 360-degree surround sound pick-up via its two powerful speakers and four built-in microphones. The B189 conference phone can pick up individual voices within a wide 20-foot radius. Extend that range with available expansion microphones.
- Tap for Efficient Conference Calls
- The Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone features a five-inch capacitive touch screen display to make call set-up and management quick and easy. Just tap through colourful and intuitive menus to start a call, add participants, mute, hold, transfer and more. Because the B189 conference phone is HD-quality audio and productivity-enhancing communications features for midsize and large conference rooms Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone designed around the sophisticated Avaya Aura software platform, you can take advantage of any of the great features you already use with your existing Avaya phones. Simplicity and ease-of-use are two key principles of all Avaya solutions. The B189 Conference Phone is no exception. The B189 IP Conference The phone is the most sophisticated conference phone yet from Avaya, designed specifically for use in Avaya Aura® networks.
- Smart Productivity Features—Built-in
- As with the entire B100 Series Conference Phones portfolio, we’ve instilled the B189 Conference Phone with capabilities above and beyond conference calling. Features that make it easier to create calls and extend what’s possible with a conference phone. Access your favourite Avaya Aura and Communication Manager phone applications. For IT staff used to implementing phones in their Avaya Aura network, the installation will be at once familiar and fast.
- Productivity enhancements
- Set-up and manage conference calls with ease; make use of familiar and powerful Avaya Aura phone features. Improved communications: help ensure everyone in the conference room can express thoughts and ideas and be heard with clarity. Lower implementation costs: based on the familiar Avaya Aura software means installations can be completed quickly and easily
Avaya B189 -Technical Specifications
- Avaya OmniSound technology
- Super-wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone, IEEE 1329 Type 2 compliant
- Codecs: G.711 A-law, G.711 μ-law, G.722, G.729ab
- H.323 Call Handling
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display; QVGA resolution (800 x 480)
- 4 built-in beam-forming microphones
- Range: 20-feet
- Optional expansion microphones (with 8-foot cords)
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Auxiliary port for PA system (requires optional B189 PA System Interface)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 3