Avaya L129 Headsets Dubai
The Avaya L129 is a monoaural entry-level headset perfect for call center and UC workers, with a magnetic Quick Connect feature that gives users the freedom to move around while on call, from the desk phone to the laptop, to the mobile phone. The Avaya L129 headset not only guarantees Quality you can rely on, but also unlimited Flexibility to help your business thrive.
- AcousticEdge™: Avaya’s patented AcousticEdgeTM technology brings on board the Avaya L129 Headset optimum multimedia features for increased productivity and user safety. That way, you do not have to worry about the effects that may arise from spending extended hours engaging with clients and business partners.
- Noise Cancellation: the inbuilt best-in-class microphones help eliminate background noise to help users focus on the call and be more productive when having important phone conversations with customers and colleagues.
- Safe and Harmless: Avaya’s patented AcousticEdge™ technology guarantees crystal clear sound while protecting user’s hearing by reducing the effects that arise from long-term acoustic exposure. It is supported alongside Avaya devices and phones for a complete package of hearing protection for users. The peak audio energy is controlled to keep maximum daily exposure within the thresholds of the safety standard limits as stipulated under Global Workspace Safety Standards.
- Easy Web Management: Users can enjoy one-click firmware upgrades as well as integration with a variety of soft clients via the cloud.
- Magnetic Quick Connect: The Avaya L129 allows the user to transition seamlessly from the desk phone to a laptop device, to the mobile device while using the same headset. Supervisors have an added option of connecting and joining calls courtesy of a supervisor-trainee cable.
- LED Indicators: The model comes with an LED busy light indicator embedded on the microphone boom, which blinks when calls are muted to prevent other users from speaking when the device is on mute mode. A second LED is placed on the ear cup, blinking when there is an active call to prevent users from interruptions during calls.
- The Avaya L129 Headset Series supports enterprise-grade audio for a variety of use-cases especially entry-level, without compromising on sound quality and Avaya’s signature brilliant features. From providing remarkable customer service in your contact center to reveling in modernistic audio devices for collaboration and conference purposes in all sectors of your business, the Avaya L129 Headset is your one-stop-shop.
Avaya L129 Specifications.
Product Type: Wired Headset
Business Segment: Entry-Level
Audio: Monoaural Wideband
Recommended Use: Portable electronics, phone
Headphones Form Factor: On-ear
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Microphone Active Noise Cancelling: Yes
Adjustable Boom Arm: Yes
Flexible Headband: Yes
Quick Connect (QC): Yes
Connection: Cable from Headset ends with QuickConnect Female Avaya RJ9 QuickConnect Male Cable
Cable Length: 1.2m
Connector Type: RJ9, USB or 3.5mm (via QC)
Call Control Unit: Yes, via QC
Busy Light: No
Mute Light: No
Proximity Sensor: No
Ear Cushion: Leather
Hearing Protection: Yes
Acoustic Shock Protection: Yes
Targetted for: Unified Communications, Call Centers Agents
Works Together With 9600 Family, J100 Series, Vantage Series, 1600 Phones
Soft Client Support: Equinox, One-X Agent, Agent for Desktop
Avaya Quick Connect Cables/Connectors
- Phone 3.5mm – Quick Connect
- Phone RJ9 – Quick Connect
- Phone RJ9 – Supervisor Cabler
- Phone USB – Quick Connect
Avaya L129 Controller
- L129 Controller
- L129 Touch Controller
- L129 Touch BT Controller