Yeastar TB400 – 4 BRI Ports VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai
The Yeastar TB400 is a compactly designed 4 BRI ports VoIP Gateway in Sharjah, Dubai which offers excellent performance to companies using ISDN BRI lines. It is a highly flexible, cost-effective and powerful VoIP solution that allows for easy connection to the public ISDN network. The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is equipped with 4 BRI ports and supports a maximum of up to 8 concurrent calls to enhance efficiency in the office. The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai enables you to integrate your PABX to VoIP or extend an ISDN – BRI line of a PBX to a remote office over VoIP. It is a full-featured gateway that not only helps you minimize costs incurred in making phone calls via VoIP but also allows for an easy installation process thanks to its web-based management interface. What’s more, the powerful VoIP Gateway is fully compliant with various ISDN standards and is therefore widely compatible with various ISDN PBXs, IP-PBXs, and soft switches.
Yeastar TB400 Key Features:
- Software configurable TE/NT modes for easy integration
- ISDN PBX has access to the VoIP network
- Preserve investment in PBX infrastructure
- Additional ISDN BRI trunking for IP-PBX
- Cost savings on phone calls via VoIP
- ISDN compliant and proven interoperability
- Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and Softswitch
- Low power consumption for your green office
- The Yeastar TB400 4-BRI Ports VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is packed with many advanced features that meet your communication requirements and needs at a pocket-friendly cost. This helps you cut down on many other costs that would have otherwise been incurred in paying expensive phone bills.
- Easy User Interface
- The Yeastar TB400 4-BRI Port VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is equipped with a simple and intuitive Web-based configuration that saves you loads of time during its operation. Setting up the robust Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai does not require any technical expertise of its user.
- The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is an affordable IP telephony solution that does not interfere with your existing analog telephony system. It allows you to easily transform your communication experience by converting your analog telephone system to IP-based networks at an affordable cost.
- Excellent Interoperability
- The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is fully compliant with ISDN standards, making it widely compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and soft switches. It is also based on SIP protocols and is widely compatible with various professional platforms existing in the market.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Yeastar TA400 Analog Telephone Adapter Sharjah, Dubai series supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711(alaw/ulaw),.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Least Cost Routing
- The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai allows you to easily analyze and select the path of outbound calls depending on the lowest available cost for a given route. The available Bandwidth is able to choose the highest quality and lowest cost routes for originating and terminating traffic, thus minimizing costs incurred in paying expensive phone bills.
- Fax Support
- The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is configured to support T.30 Fax and T.38 Fax which enable you to create Fax-over-IP. These are simply ITU protocols that dictate how to fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Yeastar TB400 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
Yeastar TB400 – Technical Specifications
- BRI Ports: 4
- 1 LAN Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T
- Console Port
- Voice Processing
- Protocol: SIP(RFC3261)
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
- Codec: G711a, G711u, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- Call detail records
- Call duration limitation
- Caller ID
- Caller ID prefix
- Call routing rules
- SIP trunk support
- SIP peer mode
- SIP Registrar for IP phones
- 30 Fax
- 38 fax
- Trunk group
- Two-stage Dialing
- Each interface can be configured NT or TE
- Type of Connection: Point to Point Or Point to Multipoint
- BRI Switch Types: National ISDN Type 1 and Type 2, Nortel DMS100, AT&T 4ESS, Lucent 5ESS, EuroISDN, Q.SIG
- IP Blacklist
- NAT Traversal
- Static Route
- Max 8 Concurrent Calls
- Backup and restore
- Custom prompts
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP
- LED Indicators
- Packet Capture Tool
- System logs
- Security: Firewall, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS
- Web-based configuration
- Connect legacy PBX to VoIP services
- Connect IP-PBX to ISDN trunkings
- ISDN connectivity for Contact Center
- Connect legacy PBX to IP-PBX at the branch office
- Interconnect multiple PABX to realize free inter-office calls
- Dimensions: 213x160x44 mm
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V (12V 2A)
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing