Yeastar Neogate TA810 in Detail
Yeastar Neogate TA810 is an 8 Port FXO Gateway coming with one of the easiest and user-friendly web configuration GUI. TA810 Gateway provides 8 ports to connect analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. The Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway includes Advanced call handling features like Call-handling features, programmable AC impedance, hangup detection, answer detection and caller ID detection. Along with other major Voice codecs ,T.30 fax codec support include in Yeastar TA810 Gateway.
The Audio Codec Support includes G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM and ADPCM.Network security support such as Firewall, attack alert, DDNS, VLAN and Nat traversal is the Standard feature in Yeastar TA810. The TA810 Gateway Feature rich functionalities and easy configuration, and ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional
phone system into IP Telephone Systems.
Yeastar TA810 Specification
- Ports: 8x RJ11 FXO
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Fax Codecs: T.30
- Audio Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Transport :UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
- Signaling: FXS Loop Start, FXS Kewl Start
- Echo Cancellation: yes [ ITU-T G.168 LEC]
- QoS: supported
- Management: via web UI