Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter – 2 FXS Ports Dubai, UAE
The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter – 2 FXS Ports Dubai boasts of many advanced telephony features including call waiting, call forwarding, call transfer, call conference, Direct IP Dialing, Do Not Disturb, and flexible dial plan which enhances the general communication experience for home users as well as small business owners. The robust Analog Telephone Adapter supports Auto Provision FTP/TFTP/HTTP provisioning servers upon boot-up. It can easily be managed from any web browser with intuitive Web GUI, a procedure that requires zero learning curve. Flexible configuration allows for basic configuration on telephone keypad with voice prompt. The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is based on SIP RFC3261 Protocols and is therefore widely compatible with various leading professional platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX, and is certified for use with Elastix and BroadSoft.
Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Features:
- Connect up to 2 analog phones/faxes
- Miniature in design
- Fully compliant with SIP standard
- High-quality voice call
- Rich subscriber calling features
- FTP, TFTP, HTTP Auto Provision
- Powered by USB interface
- Easy Web-based configuration
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is packed with many advanced features that meet your communication requirements and needs at a pocket-friendly cost. This helps you cut on many other costs incurred in paying expensive phone bills.
- Easy User Interface
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is equipped with a simple and intuitive Web-based configuration that saves you loads of time during its operation. Setting up the robust Analog Telephone Adapter does not require any technical expertise of its user.
- Protect the investment in existing analog telephones. Migrate to IP voice with the easy-to-install ATA. The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter is an affordable IP telephony solution that does not interfere with your existing analog telephony system. It allows you to easily transform your communication experience by converting your analog telephone system to IP-based networks at an affordable cost.
- Small, Miniature Design
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE comes in a small miniature design that is compact enough to offer easy handling. It features a small form factor to save space, resulting in a neat, clutter-free workspace without running cables. The Yeastar TA200 Dubai, UAE can be powered by a USB port of PC and IP-PBX directly.
- 2 FXS Ports
- FXS stands for Foreign Exchange Subscriber or Foreign Exchange Station. This port in gateways is used to connect an analog endpoint like a fax machine or an analog phone. A device that has an FXS port is capable of allowing an analog device to connect to a VoIP network. The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is equipped with 2 FXS ports which allow for easy connection of your analog device to a VoIP network so that you can enjoy making and receiving fast calls over the internet.
- 3-Way Voice Conferencing
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is equipped with a 2 FXS port that supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication that maximizes efficiency as well as boosts productivity.
- Fax Support
- The Yeastar T200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is configured to support T.30 Fax and T.38 Fax which enable you to create Fax-over-IP. These are simply ITU protocols that dictate how to fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- Layer 2 & Layer 3 QoS Control
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a strong feature that is integrated into routers and switches so as to control traffic flow thus delivering an overall smooth performance improvement for critical network traffic. It simply prioritizes more important traffic by letting it pass first. Whenever there are high volumes of traffic, the Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE uses this feature to eliminate delays, thus maximizing productivity.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE series supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711(alaw/ulaw). It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Maximum Security
- Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
- The Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE is based on SIP RFC2833 Protocols and is therefore widely compatible with various leading professional platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX, and is certified for use with Elastix and BroadSoft.
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the Yeastar TA200 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai, UAE.
Yeastar TA200-Technical Specifications:
- TA200:2 FXS Port
- 1 Micro USB Port
- 1 LAN Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T
- 3-way Conference
- Attended Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Call Hold
- Call Detail Records
- Call Forward
- Caller ID Display
- Call Waiting
- Direct IP Dialing
- Distinctive Ringtones
- Do Not Disturb
- Flexible Dialing Plan
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Speed Dial
- 30 & T.38 Fax
- Protocol: SIP
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Voice Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw),
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP INFO,
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- Dynamic Jitter Buffer
- Polarity and Ring Answer Detection
- Busy Detection
- Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT
- (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
- Caller ID Detection
- Frequency Detection
- Hangup Detection
- Hangup Type: Busy Tone, Polarity
- Signaling: Kewl Start, Loop Start
- DHCP Client
- FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
- Static IP
- Attack Alert
- Built-in Firewall
- IP Blacklist
- Auto Provision
- Backup and Restore
- Firmware Upgrade by HTTP/TFTP
- Packet Capture
- Remote Management
- System Logs
- Voice Menu for Basic Configuration
- Web-based Configuration
- Size (L x W x H): 85 x 58 x 24 mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V 1A
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing