Grandstream HA100 for UCM6510 Dubai
The Grandstream HA100 Dubai is an ideal solution for users who wish to invest in a reliable voice system that works seamlessly. It allows for pairing with two UCM6510 IP PBXs, thus delivering an automatic failover solution. This means that whenever there is an emergency the Grandstream HA100 High Availability Controller for UCM6510 Dubai will automatically switch the control (including all of the connected telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, and all of the SIP endpoints previously registered on the primary UCM6510) to hot-standby secondary UCM6510 IP PBX, all without interfering with the constant monitoring of the HA100. The high-performance Grandstream HA100 has the ability to complete the entire system switch between 10 to 50 seconds on the number of registered SIP endpoints, making it highly suitable for large-sized enterprises. It is therefore a perfect high-availability solution for the UCM6510 since it ensures maximum total system reliability and uptime.
Grandstream HA100 Features
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability
- Smart failover solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails
- Up to 14 LED indicators showing real-time status of all of the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, etc
- Gratuitous ARP forces SIP endpoints to refresh the MAC address of the new UCM6510 without interruptions
- Fast 10 to 50-second system switching time depending on the number of registered endpoints
- Highly Reliable Device
- The Grandstream HA100 is a highly efficient device that allows for seamless pairing with two UCM6510 IP PBXs in order to provide an automatic failover solution in case of an emergency. This guarantees you maximum total system reliability and uptime.
- Up to 14 Convenient LED indicators
- The Grandstream HA100 Dubai is equipped with 14 LED light indicators which show real-time statuses of all the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, and many more, thus ensuring that you do not miss any detail during communication in the office.
- Smart Failover Solution
- The Grandstream HA100 Dubai is a powerful failover solution. It automatically switches the control (including all of the connected telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, and all of the SIP endpoints previously registered on the primary UCM6510) to hot-standby secondary UCM6510 IP PBX, all without interfering with the constant monitoring of the HA100.
- Ultra-Fast Switching Time
- The Grandstream HA100 Dubai has the capability to make a complete switch of control to hot-stand by secondary UCM6510 IP PBX within just 10 to 50 seconds, depending on the number of registered endpoints available on the system.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Grandstream HA100 has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Rich QoS Capabilities
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream HA100 IP PBX whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
Grandstream HA100 – Technical Specifications
INTERFACES: BACK PANEL
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 2 ports
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 2 ports
- T1/E1 Interface: 1 port
- Network Interfaces: 1 LAN/ 1WAN
- RS-485 2; 1 for Primary UCM6510; 1 for Secondary UCM6510
- Reset Switch: Yes
- Universal Power Supply: DC Power Port
INTERFACES: FRONT PANEL
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 2; 1 FXS A, 1 FXS B
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 2; 1 FXO A, 1 FXO B
- T1/E1 Interface: 2 ports; T1/E1 A, T1/E1 B
- LED Indicators Power, T1/E1, FXS, FXO, LAN, WAN