Grandstream GHP621 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GHP621 Dubai is an easy-to-use IP phone for any hotel room that can be programmed and customized based on the needs of hotels and their guests. It is equipped with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi to support wireless deployments. This Series features an HD speaker, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 6 programmable keys, 10-speed dial keys, 3-way voice conferencing, supports the full-band OPUS voice codec, and provides an advanced jitter resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality. The Grandstream GHP621 Dubai Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. GHP series IP phones can be installed on desktop or wall-mounted and can be powered by PoE (GHP620/GHP621), power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W), and USB Type-C charger. Thanks to a sleek and compact design, the GHP620/GHP620W and GHP621/GHP621W are the ideal fit for not only hotels but also apartments, dormitories, hospitals, retail, and much more.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP620W & GHP621W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP620 & GHP621 only)
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- SIP : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, RTCP-XR, TLS, SRTP
- Network : IPv4, IPv6, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP,NTP, STUN, LLDP, TR-069, 802.1x
Network Interfaces : One auto-negotiation 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 (GHP620/GHP621W)
Feature Keys : 26 keys, including :
- 6 programmable keys;
- 12 Standard Phone Digits keys (0-9 : speed dial keys configuration on web page, * , #);
- 5 Function keys (Flash, Redial, Hands-free, Voice Mail, Hold);
- 3 Volume Control keys, Up/Down/Mute (with red color LED)
HD Audio : One HD handset support for wide band audio
Voice Conferencing : 2 SIP accounts and lines, up to 3-way conference
Voice Codecs and Capabilities : Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, full band Opus, Inband and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, AEC, CNG, PLC, AGC, AJB
Telephony Features : Dial, Answer, Redial, Flash ,Hands-free, Voice Mail(with the server), Transfer, Conference, Hold/Unhold, Mute /Unmute, flexible dial plan, Speed dial server redundancy & fail-over Call out
Advanced Features :
- Support for multicast paging and E911 service.
- Support GDS Door opening.
- Support for advanced jitter-resilience algorithm.
USB : USB Type-C port for charging external devices (500mA MAX)
Wall Installation : 1 Wall Mountable Base
QoS : Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
Security : Secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, administrator level passwords, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
Multi-language : English and Chinese
Upgrade/Provisioning : Firmware upgrade via FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, fast boot in 15 seconds, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency : Universal power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W) :
- Input : 100~240Vac 50~60Hz
- Output : 12V/0.5A(6W)
Temperature and Humidity :
- Operation : 0°C to 40°C
- Storage : -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity : 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
Package Content : GHP phone, handset with cord, Base Stand, universal power supply (GHP620W, GHP621W), faceplate, Quick Installation Guide
Color : White (GHP620,GHP620W), Black (GHP621W,GHP621W)
- 210mm(L)*132mm(W)*89.8mm(H) (with handset and base stand)
- Unit weight : 560g (GHP620/GHP621W), 610g (GHP620W/GHP621W US), 620g (GHP620W/
- Package weight : 860g (GHP620/GHP621W), 910g (GHP620W/GHP621W US),920g (GHP620W/GHP621W World)
GHP620 & GHP621W Compliance :
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 68. 316/317.
- CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1.
- UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1.
- RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004.
- IC : ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.
GHP620W & GHP621W Compliance :
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 15 Subpart C,15.247; Part 15 Subpart E,15.407; Part 68. 316/317.
- CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\-
17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; EN IEC 62311.
- UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1; ETSI
EN 301489-1\-17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; BS EN IEC 62311.
- RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 4268; AS/NZS 2772.2; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004.
- IC : RSS-247; RSS-Gen; RSS-102; ICES-003; CS-03 Part V