Grandstream GXP1625 – Communication to the next level
Grandstream has always been providing the customers with high-level phone systems and handsets that ensured a high-quality audio communication experience to the customers. Grandstream GXP1625 is another model of Grandstream GXP series that has the features especially suitable for small business owners. The phone is simple and incorporated with all the essential functions that may be required for any small business. It is considered to be a standard IP phone for the small businesses. Because of this features, GXP1625 can provide a smooth and flawless communication channel to all the workers and keep them in contact. It will surely be useful for the promotion of business. This model is similar to GXP1620 with some little exceptions.
GXP1625 is the next model in the series after GXP1620. GXP1625 has a lot of features in common with GXP1620 except for some features. Grandstream GXP1625 comes with a built-in POE feature that is not supported by GXP1620. It’s the main difference and dissimilarity in both of the phones. Whereas, the other features including voice quality, speakerphone, HD audio, 3-way conferencing, LCD resolution and network ports and many other features are standard on both handsets.
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone is Grandstream’s standard IP telephone for small businesses.The GXP1625 is a Linux based module that features 2 line keys, 3 programmable keys, 3 way conferences and an LCD back-lit display.Enjoy HD audio quality and a superb Duplex speakerphone with advanced Acoustic Echo Cancellation and un-clipped conversations.
Grandstream have known in Dubai for its innovation, affordability and a superior level of features and quality in its products, and the same goes for Grandstream GXP1625 Dubai IP phone. There has been significant growth in the annual sale rate of Grandstream phones in Dubai, and this is the result of the hard work that Grandstream has put in to bring forward communication solutions. It has all that takes to lead the market of audio phones. Grandstream GXP1625 phone is easily available to you from VDS in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Dubai and many other areas of U.A.E.
Functions of Grandstream GXP1625
Grandstream GXP1625 has a lot of impressive features that can attract the customer towards it and will surely satisfy him properly with the outstanding functions incorporated in the standard IP phone. The model of this VOIP phone based on the Linux operating system. With an ability to handle two call appearances at one time, GXP1625 provides a convenient communication channel to the customers. Moreover, it also manages 2 SIP accounts at a time. With 3 XML programmable keys, it helps the user to use the phone with a complete flexibility and offer him a very friendly user interface. Though the 3-way is conferencing feature, you can ensure that your workers in your small enterprise don’t lose connection with each other, and there comes no flaw in their voice communication channel. You don’t have to worry about the audio quality of this phone. GXP 1625 is a phone coming from Grandstream series which is known to provide the best and high-quality HD audio features to the customers. After all, this is the main advantage that Grandstream has over the other phones in the market- an unparalleled voice communication quality.
Features of Grandstream GXP1625
Grandstream phones are known for their amazing features, and the same goes for this model of Grandstream series. So, different features of GXP1625 explained below
- You can view the screen of the basic standard IP VOIP phone clearly as it has a high resolution (132 x 48 pixels) LCD screen.
- It features dual switching network ports of 10 / 100 Mbps just like the earlier Grandstream model GXP1620.
- Grandstream GXP1625 also features EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) supporting the headset from Plantronics.
- The call waiting feature in this Grandstream model provides the users with a friendly and reliable feature rich phone.
- It comes with an incredible memory and storage capacity. Up to 200 call records can save, and the phonebook can store up to a maximum of 500 contact details.
- You can get an excellent high talk performance in this phone with an audio channel free from echo because of the hands- free speakerphone from duplex and an HD wideband audio of this phone.
- The feature that separates it from the earlier Grandstream Model GXP1620 is the built-in POE feature that is available in GXP 1625 but not in GXP 1620.
- Additional features supported in Grandstream GXP1625 like the support for multiple languages that make the phone even more convenient and user-friendly.
- Two dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to two call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Integrated PoE
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100, UCM6200, and UCM6500 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display. Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
The 1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features two lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. The GXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1625 to be high ԛuality, user-friendly, and dependable IP phones.
The GXP1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features two lines, 3 XML program enable soft keys, HD audio, and 3-way conferencing. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Both the GXP1620 and GXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 and GXP1625 to be high ԛuality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
The GXP1625 HD audio offered totally duplex broadband, high effectiveness speakerphone with advanced acoustic system Echo cancellation. It has all the leading functions in the market as the help automated provisioning system safe in addition to simple to use GAPS. Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Lagos Supports XML setup file with AES file encryption, safe and safe and secure and ingenious defense making use of TLS/ SRTP/ HTTPS, and a thorough list of interoperability with considerable SIP platforms 3rd (Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix).
A reliable IP phone for small business users, the GXP1620/1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in a easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1620/1625 offers support for up to two lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. The GXP1625 features built-in PoE while the GXP1620 does not. These features allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high-ԛuality and easy-to-use small business IP phone. The GXP1625 delivers VoIP calls in a user-friendly and very easy-to-use IP phone that everybody will enjoy.
The GXP1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses, this Linux-based model includes two lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, PoE, and 3-way conferencing. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. The GXP1625 includes dual 10/100mb network ports with integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly, and dependable IP phones.