Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset Sharjah, Dubai
Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset Dubai is certified to rigorous IP67 standard, is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth and vibration an alarm that is pretty eligible for the environment where there may be dusty, humid, and harsh. Not only combined the advantages of wireless communication and the rich features of Voice-over-IP phone but also fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover of the calls, this handset provides users with the convenience and good experience of mobile communication in and between each zone and keeps stable in the complicated and harsh locations.
As a rugged and durable handset, Yealink W59R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus, full-duplex, and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even the location is full of noise or wireless interference. Besides, the complete alarm functions and integrated G-Sensor boost the occupational safety for the person who works in hazardous locations.
The Yealink W59R Dubai handset is compatible with the Yealink W80 Dubai Multi-Cell System allowing users to take advantage of seamless handover and roaming. With built-in Bluetooth technology, users can talk hands-free with the use of a Bluetooth headset. Calls will be clear since the Yealink W59R handset features HD Voice. When calls come in the vibration alarm feature will be sure to let employees know, so that even when they are in loud environments, they can be alerted when a call comes in.
Yealink W59R Features
- Shock, dust and water-resistant
- Yealink W59R is a well-rounded companion with its certified Ingress Protection rating of 67 (IP67) that can be entirely relied on in a complicated and tough working environment. Not only does it resist dust, splash and water, but also its tough rubberized surface protects the handset from dropping, slipping and scratching. Thus, Yealink W59R can secure itself from a fall of up to 2.5 meters, immersion in water up to 1 meter in depth for 30 minutes at most, as well as all the dust ingress.
- Freely mobile communication
- Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System, W59R lets the users have seamless roaming and handover of the calls. Free your hands with Bluetooth headsets and belt clip when you are inconvenient to hold the handset, for example, in the factory or the warehouse. Meanwhile, the vibration alarm prevents you from missing the calls in the noisy locations. In short, W59R tends to make a major contribution to realizing true mobile communication.
- Alarm function
- A series of perfect alarm functions, including push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, man-down alarm and running alarm, aim to minimize safety risks. The administrator can configure different types of alarm for different members and the emergency calls will be sent automatically once an emergency occurs.
- DECT technology
- Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit – rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
Yealink W59R Dubai Specifications
- 1.8’’ 128×160 pixel backlight colour LCD display
- Up to 28 hours talk time, 360 hours standby
- IP67 rated
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Vibration alert
- Spring-loaded belt clip
- Compatible with Yealink W60B and W80B base stations
- Designed for harsh environments
- Shock, dust and water-resistant – IP67 rated
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting a Bluetooth headset
- Vibration alert so you never miss a call in noisy environments
- The emergency alarm can be used in case of emergencies
- Compatible with Yealink W60B single-cell DECT base station and Yealink W80B multi-cell DECT base station