Yealink UH37 Dual Teams Wired USB Headset Dubai
Yealink UH37 Dual Teams Dubai is a professional wired USB headset specially designed to work with Microsoft Teams devices. It is an ideal device for office and professional call center use. The headset is characterized by high sound quality and an exceptional level of wearing comfort. Yealink UH37 Dual Teams integrates with Yealink IP phones and Yealink Device Management Platform.
The Yealink UH37 Dual Teams comes with USB and 3.5mm jacks that can be used to connect the headset to various devices : IP phone, PC, tablet and smartphone.
With deep integration, when you connect the headset via USB to Yealink IP phones (software version V85 and above), you can use not only the basic answer/end and mute functions, but also additional services such as audio optimization, callback, call hold, volume level synchronization, multiple call management.
Yealink Dynamic EQ technology and HD wideband audio technology bring sound performance closer to that of a live conversation. Passive noise reduction and microphone noise reduction function eliminate background noise and improve sound quality. The ergonomic design and light weight make the Yealink UH37 Dual Teams comfortable enough for long conference calls and all-day use.
- USB connection to phones : SIP-T41S, SIP-T42S, SIP-T46S, SIP-T48S, Yealink SIP-T43U, Yealink SIP-T46U, Yealink SIP-T48U, Yealink SIP-T53, Yealink SIP-T53W, Yealink SIP-T54W, Yealink SIP-T57W, SIP-T58A, SIP-T58A with camera, VP59.
- Connection via 3.5 mm jack : W60P, W56H, W53P, W53H, smartphone and PC
- Yealink T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S IP phones need to use software generation 82 or higher
- Yealink UH37 Dual Teams Dubai has a Noise-cancelling microphone
- HD Quality Audio
- Built-in LED indicator and warning signal
- Audio control panel when connected via USB port
- Possibility to rotate the flexible holder by 330°
- Yealink UH37 Dual Teams Dubai offers a comfortable to wear, all-day wear
- “ActiveProtection” system protects the user from acoustic impacts
- 3.5 mm connector for connecting to a smartphone
- USB type A connector
- Cable length : to connector 3.5 mm – 1.2 m; from the control part to the USB connector – 0.9 m
- Work with operating systems Microsoft Windows®, Apple Mac OS
- Color : black and silver
- Weight : 155g
- Microphone sensitivity : -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Microphone frequency response range : 100Hz-7KHz
- Microphone Bandwidth : Broadband (Wire band)
- Speaker sensitivity : 93 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 60 mV
- Frequency response range : 20Hz-20kHzSpeaker impedance : 32 +/- 4.8 ohms @ 1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power : normal 5mW, max. 10 mW
- Speaker Bandwidth : Broadband (Wire band)
- Answering a call / Ending a call / Rejecting a call
- Volume change
- Mute the microphone
- Redial last outgoing call
- Redial last incoming call