Poly MDA220 USB Switch Dubai
Poly MDA220 USB Switch Dubai is a switch that allows you to use your existing USB Headset to switch between your computer and your desktop office telephone. Plantronics MDA220 USB will help you move to Unified Communications (UC) and keeping the headset use with your office phone. MDA220 makes it easy to switch between desk phones and softphones. Office workers can manage calls without switching headsets with a simple button on the MDA220. The Poly MDA220 USB gives voice to enterprise, empowering teams with the freedom to manage calls on desk phones, softphones, and even mobile phones. Plus, its adaptable design ensures that it’s compatible with the next generation of headsets, desk phones, and softphones.
Poly MDA220 USB Switch eases your migration to UC without leaving desk phones behind. This intelligent switch gives teams the freedom to manage calls on different phones without changing headsets. The Poly Plantronics DA220 USB Switch Dubai means voices are heard and calls are answered quickly. One-touch remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones and softphones. Wideband and stereo audio support makes calls sound naturally clear. Poly MDA220 USB Switch Dubai means voices are heard and calls are answered quickly. One-touch remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones and softphones. Wideband and stereo audio support makes calls sound naturally clear. A simple way to prepare for UC, this flexible switch is compatible with PCs, Macs, most Plantronics USB headsets, and major phones. Adaptable design helps ensure future compatibility with desk phones, softphones, and Plantronics headsets. And Plantronics Manager Pro software subscription service streamlines the management of Poly MDA220 USB Switch and connected headsets.
Poly MDA220 USB Switch Features.
- Easy-to-use switch
- Headset call control
- Natural Sounding Audio
- Works with Plantronics USB headsets
- Future-ready Design
- Limited Warranty
Poly MDA220 USB Switch Specifications.
- Connects to: PCs + Macs + desk phones + Plantronics USB headsets and devices (corded, wireless, Bluetooth)
- Ideal for: Organizations migrating to UC and requiring desk phone connectivity, Users who need to manage audio from two (or three) sources with a single headset and Teams who require both PC and desk phone connectivity
- Compatible with: Blackwire Family(EncorePro USB Series), Voyager Family(Bluetooth USB Adapter BT600, BT300).Audio 615 and 630M (Entera USB (HW111N, HW121N) and Savi 400 Series (DA70, DA80, DA90))
- Softphone compatibility: Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, and others
- Audio performance: Dependent on the headset
- Remote call control : Electronic Hookswitch (EHS): no AC power supply required HL10 handset lifter: AC power supply required