Grandstream GWN7660 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai
Grandstream GWN7660 is a powerful Wi-Fi 6 access point which is designed for use by small and medium-sized businesses, branch offices, multiple floor offices, and commercial locations. It features a sophisticated antenna design and a dual 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology which is essential in delivering maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. For easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7660 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
Grandstream GWN7660 Wireless Access Point Dubai is supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, up to 256 concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Grandstream GWN7660 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai Features:
- Dual-band MU-MIMO:
- The dual-band 2×2:2 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
- Easy installation and management:
- The Grandstream GWN7660 simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 50 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
- This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
- Advanced performance:
- The Grandstream GWN7660 comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 450 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GWN7660 is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GWN7660 Wireless Access Point comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wide Coverage Range
- The Grandstream GWN7660 Wireless Access Point is a highly efficient and reliable device which offers a long coverage range of up to 175 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
- Grandstream GWN7660 wireless access point can be paired with any third party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7660 – Quick Specs:
- 1.77 Gbps aggregate wireless throughput
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports up to 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management