Grandstream GWN7605LR Wireless Access Point Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7605LR Dubai is a cost-friendly 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal that has been specifically designed for small to medium-sized wireless network deployments which have medium user density. A dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design delivers maximum network throughput and a wide Wi-Fi coverage range.
For easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7605LR Dubai uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7605LR is also supported by GWN Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7605 is a scalable Wi-Fi solution for deployments such as retail locations, restaurants, small offices and more.
The Grandstream GWN7605LR Dubai Features:
- Free Cloud management with GWN Cloud or use built-in controller
- 27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- The embedded controller allows GWN7605 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network
- Dual-band MU-MIMO
- The dual-band 2×2:2technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
- Easy installation and management
- The Grandstream GWN7605LR UAE simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. AN embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 30 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GWN7605LR Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GWN7605LR UAE comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wide Coverage Range
- The Grandstream GWN7605LR Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device which offers a long coverage range of up to 165 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
- This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
- Advanced performance
- The GWN7605LR UAE comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 100 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
- Grandstream GWN7605LR wireless access point UAE can be paired with any third-party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 100+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7605LR – Technical Specifications
|Output Power||5GHz: 24dBm, 2.4GHz: 22dBm|
|Frequency Range||2.4GHz: 2412 – 2484 GHz; 5GHz: 5180 – 5825 GHz|
|Multiple SSID||8 SSID per radio|
|Interfaces||2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports, 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock|
|Wireless standards||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)|
|PoE In||802.3af/at Compliant|
|Antenna gain dBi||(2) 2.4 GHz – 3dBi; (2) 5GHz – 3dBi internal antennas|
|Number of chains||2×2:2 2.4GHz (MIMO), 2×2:2 5GHz (MU-MIMO)|
|Dimensions||180.4 x 205.4 x 40.8mm|
|Max Concurrent Clients||100+|
|Maximum Data Rates||2.4GHz: 300Mbps; 5GHz: 867Mbps|
|Network Management||Embedded controller in GWN7605 allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network|
|QoS||802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM|