Cisco ASR1006 Aggregation Service Router Dubai
The Cisco ASR1006 Dubai provides a significant enhanced value compared to prior generations of Cisco midrange routing solutions by providing more than tenfold performance improvement with services running. Additionally, the routers have hardware and software redundancy, as well as an industry-leading high-availability design. The Cisco ASR1006 Dubai delivers multiple services embedded in the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor at wire speeds of up to 10 Gbps. The services supported on the Cisco Packet QuantumFlow Processor include security services (for example, encryption and firewall), quality of service (QoS), Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Cisco IOS Flexible Packet Matching, broadband aggregation, and session border controller, among others.
The Cisco ASR1006 Dubai in a 6-rack unit (RU) form factor is the most flexible edge routing solution in the Cisco ASR 1000 Series. It has the option of dual route processor and embedded services processor support with 10 Gbps throughput support. It also supports up to (12) shared port adapters (SPAs), which makes it the highest port density solution of the three Cisco ASR 1000 Routers.
- Up to 100 Gbps of total system bandwidth
- Up to 86 Gbps of IP Security (IPsec) throughput
- Two 200 Gbps line card slots that are future proof for high-density 1, 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Diverse connectivity options through shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA Interface Processor (SIP)
- High availability with redundant Cisco route processor (RP) and Embedded Services Processor (ESP)
- Power on demand with up to six AC or DC power supplies with N+1 redundancy
- Two field replaceable fan trays for front-to-back airflow
|Cisco ASR1006 Chassis-Dual P/S
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Expansion Slot Type
|110 V AC220 V AC