Cisco Aironet1562I Access Point Dubai
Ideal for applications requiring rugged outdoor Wi-Fi coverage, the Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai Series Access Points offer the latest IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 radio standard in a compact, aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-deploy package. The 1560 Series offers flexible deployment options for service providers and enterprise networks, that need the fastest links possible for mobile, outdoor clients (smartphones, tablets, and laptops) and wireless backhaul. With options for internal or external antennas, the 1560 Series Access Points give network operators the flexibility to balance their desired wireless coverage with their need for easy deployment. The Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai Series is built on the strong base of Cisco® wireless innovations such as :
- Cisco CleanAir technology for spectrum intelligence
- Cisco ClientLink technology for beamforming
- Radio Resource Management (RRM) for dynamic transmitter channel and power control
Whether deployed as a traditional access point or wireless mesh access point, the Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai Series provides the throughput capacity needed for today’s bandwidth-hungry devices.
802.11ac Wave 2 radio- Provides up to 1.3-Gbps data rates with 3 x 3 Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) and up to three spatial streams
Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO)- Allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2-capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience; prior to 802.11ac Wave 2, access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO
Flexible deployment modes- Allows for deployment of the Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai in a variety of ways including point -to-point and mesh networks; it can also be deployed with the Cisco Mobility Express Solution, which is ideal f or small to medium -sized deployments that supports multiple access points without a physical controller; all deployment modes are easy to set up and configure
Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) port- Supports optical fiber-based network connectivity for remote locations
The Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai offers the following features :
- Improved performance for multiple client devices : The 802.11ac Wave 2 access points use MU-MIMO technology, which allows different data streams to all flow at once from the access point to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2-supported devices. Now, multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 devices can connect at the same time, getting the information they need quicker.
- 5-GHz support : The Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai doubles the scale of 5 -GHz mobile devices and raises the performance of high-density environments.
- 4G LTE Coexistence : The Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai includes robust filtering around the 2.4 GHz unlicensed band to block out nearby licensed 4G LTE cellular signals.
- Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology uses software configurable for either single- or dual-band antennas. It allows you to use the same antenna ports for either dual-band antennas to reduce footprint or single-band antennas to optimize radio coverage.
- Cisco Mobility Express : Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai is designed to bring enterprise-class wireless access to small and medium-sized networks. Easy to set up with low maintenance, Mobility Express includes advanced features from Cisco and does not require a physical controller appliance.
- Cisco High Density Experience (HDX) : Cisco HDX comes standard on the Cisco Aironet1562I Dubai, giving this access point top-of-the-line network efficiency over a large number of wireless clients. HDX uses customized chipsets to target the needs of high-density networks. It is built with best-in-class RF architecture and gives a better user experience for high-performance applications.
|802.11ac Wave 2 Low-Profile Outdoor AP, External Antenna, E Regulatory Domain
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|9.0 x 6.8 x 3.9 in. (22.9 x 17.1 x 9.8 cm)
|5.6 lb (2.5 kg)