Polycom IP 450 POE IP Phone
Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 can be powered via either PoE or the included AC adapter. Either way, you’l enjoy HD voice through the speakerphone, handset or a connected headset. Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology enhances voice and audio quality.
The SoundPoint IP 450 from Polycom is interoperable with SIP. This VoIP phone can support a full range of SIP telephony features. Dual Ethernet ports behind the phone offer more connectivity options. A well-designed interface makes using this phone incredibly simple.
Polycom IP 450 POE IP Phone Features
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 3
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Conferencing: local 3-way support
- Network Connections: 2x 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Display: backlit LCD, grayscale, 256×116
- Audio: HD voice, 150-7000Hz res
- Aux Interfaces: RJ9 headset jack
- QoS: yes
- Echo Cancellation: yes