Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai
The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is packed with many standard features including HD voice quality, state-of-the-art security encryption, compact design, modern VoIP functionality, multiple automated provisioning options, and many others. These advanced features allow service providers to offer high-quality IP service to customers looking to upgrade to VoIP. The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is SIP-compliant and can therefore be used with a variety of SIP-compatible hosted service providers and SIP-compatible IP PBX systems.
Grandstream HT813 Features:
- Grandstream HT813 Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port
- It also has Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
- Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of a power outage
- Has a 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if the main server loses connection
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is SIP-compliant and can therefore be used with a variety of SIP-compatible hosted service providers and SIP-compatible IP PBX systems.
- Failover SIP Server
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai has an integrated Failover SIP Server feature which automatically switches to a secondary server if the main server loses connection.
- 1 FXS Port & 1 FXO Port
- FXS stands for Foreign Exchange Subscriber or Foreign Exchange Station. This port in gateways is used to connect an analog endpoint like a fax machine or an analog phone. A device that has an FXS port is capable of allowing an analog device to connect to a VoIP network. FXO (Foreign Exchange Office) on the other hand is the port that receives the analog line. It is the plug on the phone or fax machine or the plug(s) on your analog phone system. It delivers an on-hook/off-hook indication (loop closure). The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is equipped with 1 FXS port and also 1 FXO port which allows for easy connection of your analog device to a VoIP network so that you can enjoy making and receiving fast calls over the internet.
- 3-Way Voice Conferencing
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is equipped with 1 FXS port which supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication that maximizes efficiency as well as boosts productivity.
- Fax Support
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai is configured to support T.38 Fax which enables you to create Fax-over-IP. 38 is an ITU protocol that dictates how to fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available on private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Layer 2 & Layer 3 QoS Control
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a strong feature that is integrated into routers and switches so as to control traffic flow thus delivering an overall smooth performance improvement for critical network traffic. It simply prioritizes more important traffic by letting it pass first. Whenever there are high volumes of traffic, the Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai uses this feature to eliminate delays, thus maximizing productivity.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC,and OPUS. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Maximum Security
- Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Grandstream HT813 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream HT813 Analog Telephone Adapter Dubai.
Grandstream HT813 Quick Specs:
- Telephone Interfaces:1x FXS, 1x FXO
- Ethernet Ports:2x 10/100
- SIP Profiles:2
- Fax over IP:yes, T.38 compliant
- Voice Conferencing:3-way per port
- Audio Codecs:711 Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, Opus
- QoS:Layer 2 (802.1p/Q), Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- Dimensions:14″ x 3.56″ x 1.14″
- HT813 VoIP Gateway
- 12V power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- GPL statement