GRANDSTREAM GXP2140 IP PHONE
The Grandstream GXP2140 phone is an attractive desktop device offering a wide range of features. Grandstream GXP2140 is a perfectly designed business IP phone that supports up to 4 lines, and equipped with a color LCD display diagonal of 4.3 inches, five XML programmable soft keys, dual network port Gigabit, PoE, and a built in Bluetooth, support for the regime of the conference up to 5 participants, and devices Hook (EHS). GXP2140 delivers superior HD quality audio, a wide range of advanced telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated initialization for ease of use, advanced security protection and wide compatibility with most SIP-devices and platforms leading SIP / NGN / IMS from other manufacturers. GXP2140 extension module is compatible with GXP2200, which provides quick and easy access to a maximum of 160 contacts with one touch. GXP2140 – ideal for entreprise and small and medium-sized businesses that require high quality, feature rich multi threaded IP phones with advanced features and improved serviceability.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream pbx with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Dubai and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in UAE.
- Support SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual network port 10/100 / 1000Mbps / s with automatic identification, PoE
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 480×272 points
- Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 line keys with support for up to 4 SIP-accounts kontekstozavisimyh 5 programmable touch keys, 5 keys / menu 11 special function keys: NOW (with LED indicator), phone book, TX, conference, hold, headset, TRIP SOUND Send / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume +, Volume –
- Codec support G.729A / B, G.711μ / a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband) and iLBC, and intra-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Headset jack RJ9 (which allows the use of EHS headsets Plantronics), USB, port module expansion GXP2200EXT