Today, in the modern office, even a small company can be found several different channels of communication with the outside world – that landline phones , mobile phones, phones connected through the Internet and Sip trunking from service provider etc. [UAE Service provider Etisalath already start providing sip trunking to their customers]. All this would be nice to combine into a single system to access all these channels by any employee, regardless of their location. Plus you should take care about the customers, giving them the opportunity to call at a convenient time and get the right information. Vector Digital System L.L.C help you achieve all this with yeastar mypbx Ip phone system.
YEASTAR MYPBX UNIFIED COMMUNICATION IP PBX
More about Yeastar Mypbx
- Internal communication between subscribers
- Group calls , i.e. assigning a group of subscribers own extension and direction of call (internal or external), this number
- Flexible routing system (inside Asterisk after all) incoming and outgoing calls. Such as local calls on analog lines, intercity over IP lines, calls to mobile via GSM channels.
- For the option of GSM gateways can route an incoming call to include mobile users and is supported by routing Caller ID, ie call destination is selected depending on who is calling.
- Interactive voice menu (IVR) and flexible forming queues – a system of pre-recorded voice messages, performs the function of routing calls within the IP PBX using the information entered by the customer using tone dialing.
- can assign different actions – to connect the client with a number or a group, join it the specified queue waiting to connect to another menu, voicemail, auto attendant, conference, etc. or on the contrary, to break the connection. Record voice messages from the phone and downloading a file from your computer
CALL BACK REQUEST[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Queuing for call handling, with the ability to alert the waiting time in the queue and various algorithms queuing Call-center operators (for free, at least load, uniform, etc.)
- Outside access to IP PBX trunk . For example employees remotely via an external PSTN line can make toll calls (long distance, mobile). Access to this function, you can close the password.
- Conference Call . To create a so-called pre-conference conference room to which you can connect a variety of participants, both internal and external. In addition, the participants of the conference room and knowing the password can connect yourself.
- Operating mode “Day and Night”
- Recording the current conversation . The team record is given to each subscriber manually.
- Standard functions – switching calls, call forwarding, parking, interception, notification, call waiting, call details, Music on Hold
- Voice mail – personal mailboxes for subscribers.
- SMS messages to SIP phones
- Personal account for each subscriber. Access is via a web-based interface. In the member area you can control the settings of your phone, including forwarding settings, and listen to voicemail messages and recorded conversations.
- Backup configuration files and reports of the calls, and voice mail files, and record conversations.
- Reports – itemized billing and system information
- Displays the status of the extensions and trunk lines in real-time web-based interface (busy, free, calls, etc.)
- Combine into a single network multiple offices of one company by putting them in every office and connecting with each other while maintaining a unified numbering plan
- Use it as a PBX for the branch by connecting via IP PBX with the central office (we have successfully tested the connection to the Panasonic IP PBX series KX-NCP ,KX-TDE,Avaya ), again keeping the uniform numbering plan
- Organize a remote workstations via the Internet – the staff at home, remote outlets, warehouses, etc.
- Saving on mobile calls via GSM modules embedded into which to insert the SIM card with great (corporate) rates
- Make a member of the mobile users so that they can receive calls on their mobile phones through the same GSM modules with corporate rates
- Take advantage of the digital line E1 (PRI LINE/BRI LINE] and sip trunking